• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

Thanks for the pointer. Fearing this, I immediately settled the credit card bill of 50k for the same card that was used for loading money lol. Those transactions are still not settled by card company though. Does it matter?
this kind of dr and cr with same use case will trigger some flags in card system if the banks are smart so better to rotate via different cards always

Reactions: BMR
this kind of dr and cr with same use case will trigger some flags in card system if the banks are smart so better to rotate via different cards always
Besides Amex, I only had axis card with outstanding bill, but I paid for axis 2 days ago via paytm and payment still not credited, whereas in amex it got settled within hours. Panic monster makes you do silly stuff 😱

Besides Amex, I only had axis card with outstanding bill, but I paid for axis 2 days ago via paytm and payment still not credited, whereas in amex it got settled within hours. Panic monster makes you do silly stuff 😱
I always keep some bill open for 40k or 50k and if till due date no option comes to pay from other card then i pay from savings account.
Its about source and utility when coming to cash handling so we've to keep open both doors lol

Reactions: BMR
I think best to move it out of wallet to your bank account. I used my axis ace 10 times, the first time the amount had to be less than 10K, the remaining were all for Rs 12k. Out of the 10 transactions, 4 had paytm wallet as merchant and i did not get the 2% message. The remaining 6 just had paytm as the merchant and I got the 2% message. Now will have to wait and check the actual statement to see if I will be getting the 2% cashback.

Assuming this counts towards annual spends.. i dont have to worry too much about fee waiver on my ace. Given I have shifted all my online spends to SBI Cashback card.

The offer is gone now. I don't see this offer in PayTm anymore. I even checked in one of my friend's PayTm account and there is no 2.5% cashback offerin that account as well.
Looks like PayTM didn't expected this much cashback outgo and become first come first serve 😀

Will it be counted for reaching 1 lakh mile stone. In magnus. I read somewhere wallet load is not counted for milestone benefit

did not have Paytm KYC updated and initiated last week. awaiting the letter with QR code for next steps. any suggestions on how this can be expedited?
to add, visited a KYC store but it showed an error of virtual application already initiated and can't take physical.

They will charge CONVENIENCE FEE on using credit cards for loading money into Paytm wallet - as a % of the amount of loading. On Rs 3000/-, it will be Rs 75/-. It won't be free. You lose out there. Verify, calculate n decide.

They will charge CONVENIENCE FEE on using credit cards for loading money into Paytm wallet - as a % of the amount of loading. On Rs 3000/-, it will be Rs 75/-. It won't be free. You lose out there. Verify, calculate n decide.
This is an old thread. Back then, they were offering 300 cashback. So even if you added 10k, the total convenience fee was about Rs.265 @ 2.65%. Still not a loss.

This is an old thread. Back then, they were offering 300 cashback. So even if you added 10k, the total convenience fee was about Rs.265 @ 2.65%. Still not a loss.
Where does that furl cb be used ? Can we use it on iocl pump via paytm qr?

Back