• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

In my mother's account it says Paytm Wallet is not provided as of now. Is there a way around?
Actually in my old sim paytm the account is a kind of dormant I mean we can’t use wallet since it’s inactive and same time kyc unavailable may be ur mom account is in such scenario

New method uses paytm offer

You can use your credit card like flipkart axis (1.5%), Axis ace (2%) or Amazon card for extra cashback. SBI Cashback card I don't know if it gives 5% or 1%.

Click your profile... You will find cashback section from below

View attachment 6340

Goto wallet option like below

View attachment 6341

Now select below 2.5% cashback option

View attachment 6342

Next add money of 12000 for 300 cashback.
They will charge 2.35% but you get 2.5% that is 300 as cashback. Difference of 0.15% + 1.5% extra (Fk Axis) cashback.

Make sure paytm charge is 2.35%.
Also offer might be account specific.

12000 you can add 5 times.... You need to scratch the card to get 300 cashback. Also follow the same process again. Don't directly load money from any other option.

Then transfer it back to bank at 0% charge.

Later you can use any cashback debit card for CC payment to earn more.

Sorry if images are huge... Captured using phone screenshot.

Offer valid till 7th November 2022
Worked for me.

Added Rs 12000/- with Flipkart Axis Bank CC ( with 2.35%)
I have received message with 1.5% cashback eligible from Axis bank every time.
4/5 times, from scratchcards, I got Rs 300 as cashback, 1 time I got Rs 184.5.

Transferred to saving account without charges.

Note: Try doing 1 transaction a day probably will get 300 as cashback from paytm scratchcard.

Last edited:
Worked for me.

Added Rs 12000/- with Flipkart Axis Bank CC ( with 2.35%)
I have received cashback message with 1.5% cashback eligible from Axis bank every time.
4/5 times, from scratchcards, I got Rs 300 as cashback, 1 time I got Rs 184.5.

Transferred to saving account without no charges.

Note: Try doing 1 transaction a day probably will get 300 as cashback from paytm scratchcard.
offer till 7th only so utilise before that

It's not showing that offer any more in my paytm account :(.
oh bad:-(. It still shows the 2.5% offer for me, and I did it the 6th time for 12k on amex MRCC, and still seeing the offer again. Also got the cashback.

Just wondering, are these wallets protected under the purview of RBI in any way? I am not planning to transfer money to bank account and hence the concern.

oh bad:-(. It still shows the 2.5% offer for me, and I did it the 6th time for 12k on amex MRCC, and still seeing the offer again. Also got the cashback.

Just wondering, are these wallets protected under the purview of RBI in any way? I am not planning to transfer money to bank account and hence the concern.
You can use that amount to pay ur credit card bill?

Reactions: BMR

Keeping huge sum in wallet is not good idea... they are easily prone to hack. No insurance... Their Call center never helpful...

Payback the credit card... if it crosses 1L you can use IDFC debit card before 10th Nov to get 1% more cashback (Rs1000) through cred. (Not tested yet)

+1 no need to show in bank accounts this credit amount, better to settle some spends from paytm itself

Reactions: BMR
Keeping huge sum in wallet is not good idea... they are easily prone to hack. No insurance... Their Call center never helpful...

Payback the credit card... if it crosses 1L you can use IDFC debit card before 10th Nov to get 1% more cashback (Rs1000) through cred. (Not tested yet)
Thanks for the pointer. Fearing this, I immediately settled the credit card bill of 50k for the same card that was used for loading money lol. Those transactions are still not settled by card company though. Does it matter?

Back