• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

oh ok got it now, i used amex to paytm via zomato only to avoid charges.
so magnus if directly used on the load wallet offer its direct paytm which indicates that bill paid via paytm as per axis reward points we will get
no idea about amex and magnus.

but for axis fk, i observed-
zomato way: no charge, no rewards.
direct load: charges + rewards. use if rewards rate greater than charges.

don't know about billpay via Paytm, never used it.

no idea about amex and magnus.

but for axis fk, i observed-
zomato way: no charge, no rewards.
direct load: charges + rewards. use if rewards rate greater than charges.

don't know about billpay via Paytm, never used it.
thanks for the inputs!
looks like giving try is worthy even if no transaction benefit, magnus will have milestone points covered thats ok

Wallet load is not considered for Magnus milestone. I used Flipkart card, did not get 1.5% cash back message and also OTP message is PAYTM but money deduction message is PAYTM wallet.
strange. this thing happened with me on hdfc. but got 1.5 on all Flipkart card txn.

I remember seeing this offer in the morning with 5000 as minimum to be loaded and activated it. I just loaded the wallet with 6000 but no scratch card. Now when I checked carefully, minimum amount to be loaded is 7500 😂 Unnecessarily donated money to PayTM 😀

I remember seeing this offer in the morning with 5000 as minimum to be loaded and activated it. I just loaded the wallet with 6000 but no scratch card. Now when I checked carefully, minimum amount to be loaded is 7500 😂 Unnecessarily donated money to PayTM 😀
I loaded 7k 3 times and 7300rs 2 times, everytime i recieved cashback.
Please check on your side again.

there is a scratch card section where these cards are not shown. you need to see them in another section.
see images below, even i thought i was looted, before I found this:
Screenshot_20221103-204129.png Screenshot_20221103-204158.png

Now I see that they have revised the min. transaction value to Rs.7500. I just added 12k to wallet using Amex @ 2.65% and it worked. I had to pay Rs.18 extra but Amex gives RP for paytm wallet loads, so all good :)

Now I see that they have revised the min. transaction value to Rs.7500. I just added 12k to wallet using Amex @ 2.65% and it worked. I had to pay Rs.18 extra but Amex gives RP for paytm wallet loads, so all good :)
I too used Amex MRCC card. I am trying to reach Diwali festive offer(Rs. 30,000 Taj voucher on spend of Rs. 7 lakh). Need another 75k to reach the target :P

Reactions: BMR
I too used Amex MRCC card. I am trying to reach Diwali festive offer(Rs. 30,000 Taj voucher on spend of Rs. 7 lakh). Need another 75k to reach the target :p
If I don't find any way to spend 75k, then I am planning to pay extra charge for in PayTm wallet transfer. I think it will still be worth doing it.

If I don't find any way to spend 75k, then I am planning to pay extra charge for in PayTm wallet transfer. I think it will still be worth doing it.
Assuming paytm is charging you 2.65%, you will end up paying 1987/- extra but what the heck - you are so close to achieving your spend target :-) . Or load other wallets / buy gift cards etc.

Assuming paytm is charging you 2.65%, you will end up paying 1987/- extra but what the heck - you are so close to achieving your spend target :) . Or load other wallets / buy gift cards etc.
Some people have mentioned they got cashback even after 5 transactions. So, I might try my luck.

The offer is till 11th November 2022. You can still enroll in that. I enrolled at the end of September 2022. I had plans for foreign travel, so booked most of the tickets using this card on MMT. And then dhanteras shopping.
Wow 🤩 that’s a big plan for the spending
Happy taj stay 👊👍

Any paytm expert help me after looking at this post got motivated for a 60k rotation and checked whether my paytm is live or not lol
To my surprise I input otp and able to see the attached wallet load offers.
Big deal my wallet is limited to 10k per month and required kyc to use this offer so took pan adhaar and gave my safari location microphone and camera access finally I’ve been informed that some qr will come in courier to complete kyc what’s it about and how long I mean before 7th night will it happen?

Attachments

• FF611EA1-BF5E-4CA9-A0CD-624399802EC0.jpeg
    FF611EA1-BF5E-4CA9-A0CD-624399802EC0.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 20
Best option visit nearby KYC points using below link and complete within a day.

These are our nearby DTH, mobile recharge shops - very common and charge around 100Rs. to complete this process offline.
A few years ago, I completed the kyc at a nearby shop and it was instantaneous using Adhaar. He did not charge anything. I guess they get paid by paytm for doing kyc.

A few years ago, I completed the kyc at a nearby shop and it was instantaneous using Adhaar. He did not charge anything. I guess they get paid by paytm for doing kyc.
In my mother's account it says Paytm Wallet is not provided as of now. Is there a way around?

Back