• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A bank that does not disturb

iamdhamo

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which bank does not disturb us to get loans ccs ulips n insurance after opening account with them?
Examples
If we go n see loan application or cc n procced it for few steps in hdfc then we will get immediately a call
Same way in idfc if we see first money then we will get a call
The same applies for majority of banks

Which bank does not disturb us to get loans ccs ulips n insurance after opening account with them?
Examples
If we go n see loan application or cc n procced it for few steps in hdfc then we will get immediately a call
Aise aapko chaiye to kisi aise-taise psu me khulwaye account jiske service aapko aacha lge

Examples
All PSU banks

Axis: When I opened the account I told my RM not to sell anything but will listen to offers. It took him a month to understand and things are good well.
I have been with Axis since 2013 and haven't received any unnecessary calls.

HDFC: BM is too pushy. She hardly cares about my needs and seems very selfish about her targets only. Every month/quarter she used to call me to add more funds in savings/FD/insurance etc. RM is useless as well and never misses a chance to sell something even though I called him for my needs.
The time when I stopped picking up her calls and decided not to entertain them, life has been good since then.

SBI: I don't think they are aware that I have an account with them :p

DBS: Same as SBI.

Examples
Punjab National Bank

Axis: When I opened the account I told my RM not to sell anything but will listen to offers. It took him a month to understand and things are good well.
I have been with Axis since 2013 and haven't received any unnecessary calls.

HDFC: BM is too pushy. She hardly cares about my needs and seems very selfish about her targets only. Every month/quarter she used to call me to add more funds in savings/FD/insurance etc. RM is useless as well and never misses a chance to sell something even though I called him for my needs.
The time when I stopped picking up her calls and decided not to entertain them, life has been good since then.
I had the same experience with both of them. Axis is peace.

Reactions: m4b
Back