• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

about to openning idfc bank account

asourav

TF Buzz
hi i am about to openning idfc bank account mostly for credit card which acount i have to open and good or bad abou idfc bank account..as a bank good and bad ...

hi i am about to openning idfc bank account mostly for credit card which acount i have to open and good or bad abou idfc bank account..as a bank good and bad ...
Service is good just go for it. And if you are specifically opening for credit card then open a 10k account and do regular transactions.
Make a RD of 2k or so and in 1 month or so you'll get a pre approved offer for credit card.
But don't take the offer right away if you want a good variant wait till you get atleast select or wealth variant.

What about balance maintain..i can't understand the fundamental of balance maintain..is it on day besis or monthly besis..or if i deposit 1lac during opening account..and withdraw after 1 week should i have to maintain for the rest of the month or not?

What about balance maintain..i can't understand the fundamental of balance maintain..is it on day besis or monthly besis..or if i deposit 1lac during opening account..and withdraw after 1 week should i have to maintain for the rest of the month or not?
Its monthly average balance. On an average your balance at the end of the month should be ₹10k or ₹25k (whichever you're planning to open). Mostly they give upgrades to ₹25k MAB ones (as told by my RM).

Its monthly average balance. On an average your balance at the end of the month should be ₹10k or ₹25k (whichever you're planning to open). Mostly they give upgrades to ₹25k MAB ones (as told by my RM).
And for upgrading to Select, you need to deposit ₹2lacs or more. After upgradation, you can withdraw rest of the amount except ₹25k. While opening the account, ask your RM to do the upgradation in the first month itself. He can do that manually if you deposit 2-3lac+. Put this condition before opening the account itself.

And for upgrading to Select, you need to deposit ₹2lacs or more. After upgradation, you can withdraw rest of the amount except ₹25k. While opening the account, ask your RM to do the upgradation in the first month itself. He can do that manually if you deposit 2-3lac+. Put this condition before opening the account itself.
What will be the best account for opening online 10k or 25k for every offers and others..and credit card, loans etc?

Back