• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ac suggestion for upcoming sale.

Chacha_vidhayak

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Planning to buy 2*(1.5 ton 5 star ) ac for room in the upcoming sale bbd/ amazon … Room size - 160sq ft.
I see flipkart promoting IFB ac a lott … idk abt this brand … currently using samsung wind free 1.5 ton 3 star , but the same model with 5 star is too expensive.

So suggest me a good split AC ( Must be wifi enabled 🙂) … one question , as per the BEE star rating it is mentioned mainly till Dec 2024 … so will i have a downside if I buy in this sale as new star rating will get updated after Dec i think .

AC should be bought in the following brands O'General > Daikin > Bluestar/Panasonic.

Other brands depends completely on your luck of whether they last a long time or become a nuisance. O general is the king but costs a goddamn ton , Daikin is slightly cheaper but has lesser features. Bluestar and panasonic are at same price and are damn good for their price , bluestar would last solidly while panasonic's smart app is the best right now .

Skip the 2.5pm or 0.1pm air filter / wifi enabled models if you are not living in a very dusty or polluted places. That will save you money. Cause if you take bluestar 1.5 ton 5 star , wifi model will be atleast 3-5K costlier.

Make sure to also calculat an additional 3-5k for installation including additional wiring and stuff.

1.5 ton 5star would easily cost you 45k , if you are looking at 40k or lower , go for 1.5 ton 3 star. Or hope you get lucky with nice card offers during the upcoming sale.

If you are getting a stabiliser no matter what, skip the ac brand ones, go for vguard which would cost around 2-3k max .

AC should be bought in the following brands O'General > Daikin > Bluestar/Panasonic.

Other brands depends completely on your luck of whether they last a long time or become a nuisance. O general is the king but costs a goddamn ton , Daikin is slightly cheaper but has lesser features. Bluestar and panasonic are at same price and are damn good for their price , bluestar would last solidly while panasonic's smart app is the best right now .

Skip the 2.5pm or 0.1pm air filter / wifi enabled models if you are not living in a very dusty or polluted places. That will save you money. Cause if you take bluestar 1.5 ton 5 star , wifi model will be atleast 3-5K costlier.

Make sure to also calculat an additional 3-5k for installation including additional wiring and stuff.

1.5 ton 5star would easily cost you 45k , if you are looking at 40k or lower , go for 1.5 ton 3 star. Or hope you get lucky with nice card offers during the upcoming sale.

If you are getting a stabiliser no matter what, skip the ac brand ones, go for vguard which would cost around 2-3k max .
Thanks for ur reply bro … so it seems bluestar/ panasonic will fit in my budget … with good card offers and gst invoice , i can expect a great deal … wifi feature I’m thinking to filter out seeing the additional cost it comes up with … regarding stablizer why there is a need for it ? Nowdays most ac have stablizer free operation inbuilt in … isn’t?

Thanks for ur reply bro … so it seems bluestar/ panasonic will fit in my budget … with good card offers and gst invoice , i can expect a great deal … wifi feature I’m thinking to filter out seeing the additional cost it comes up with … regarding stablizer why there is a need for it ? Nowdays most ac have stablizer free operation inbuilt in … isn’t?
We dont need a stabilizer but i suggested the option just in-case you still plan to take one. Also, when they come for installation , they will try their best to sell you a stabilizer, so either get the v guard or similar one earlier, or dont get a stabilizer itself.

Back