• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus is offering breakfast at rs 1 across all Ibis hotels in India

aashish2137

TF Select
Got this email today. Applicable for Accor plus members and stay can be paid with ALL points. Offer is applicable to all 22 Ibis hotels in India

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I accidentally deleted this email. I have an upcoming stay in Ibis, but on email they said breakfast is standard Rs 500 per person.
Is there any link available for this ?

aashish2137

TF Select
I accidentally deleted this email. I have an upcoming stay in Ibis, but on email they said breakfast is standard Rs 500 per person.
Is there any link available for this ?
You'll see this deal on the booking page. When you look at ibis tariffs, you'll see the tariff for 1rs breakfast deals. Don't need any email for this.

drsel

TF Legend
You'll see this deal on the booking page. When you look at ibis tariffs, you'll see the tariff for 1rs breakfast deals. Don't need any email for this.
The breakfast cost is already factored into the room price.
they are not doing charity

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this only for accor plus members (like traveller & universal) or for basic members as well ?