• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

You cannot use regional vouchers it’s based on the address u have mentioned in ur profile.

So if you r from chennai for example u will get vouchers of chennai,Bangalore, cochin
Thanks, which places would be included for a Mumbai residential address?

No idea as I am from chennai. But it should be Mumbai Pune And third one should be Goa or in Gujarat some city.

Someone from Mumbai should give u better idea
I think it will be Western India including Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Ahmedabad & nearby towns

I'm already an accorplus silver. How to use the dining vouchers? As per conditions, it should inform them a day in advance that I'm going to use this. Would like advise how it is redeemed in general? Should I inform them the previous day or the same day before ordering the buffet or when the final bill comes? Any advise is truly appreciated.

I'm already an accorplus silver. How to use the dining vouchers? As per conditions, it should inform them a day in advance that I'm going to use this. Would like advise how it is redeemed in general? Should I inform them the previous day or the same day before ordering the buffet or when the final bill comes? Any advise is truly appreciated.
24 hours in advance you need to phone the hotel and book a 1kg butterscotch or fresh fruit cake and a table for 2 for the buffet.
Tell them that you are going to use the free cake and free buffet vouchers

When you arrive, you have to login to accorplus website, show them your phone and they will take a photo of the 2 vouchers on your phone and they will get redeemed by the time you leave.

After finishing your buffet, collect your 1 kilo butterscotch or fresh fruit cake

Last edited:
Can someone ELI5 the benefit of a secondary membership ? Buying explorer mainly for myself and my wife, what use would secondary membership curtail ? Perhaps a friend-couple ?
-----
Also an FYI for anyone else interested, right now Explorer is selling for 11.9k INR (regular rate I always see 12.5k, 13.5k and even 14.5k)
Hi Shubhank,
Did you end up buying the explorer membership finally?
Thanks
Ashish

I agree. I bought the Voyageur membership hoping to save money and points. But I now regret it. Why spend money when the agenda is to save money. If you're spending in points then the saving will not recover the actual money spent on membership unless you use it very frequently.
Hi UKJ,
Did you buy the Voyageur membership recently?
Thanks
Ashish

I agree. I bought the Voyageur membership hoping to save money and points. But I now regret it. Why spend money when the agenda is to save money. If you're spending in points then the saving will not recover the actual money spent on membership unless you use it very frequently.
The only must use vouchers are
one free night stay
buffet for 2
1kg cake

ould be personal choice. Earlier when I transfer from Infinia points (which is hard to earn) , then this 12K points were much worthy. But now as Axis is partner and Milestones are raining ,

Yes, in April.
family of 4 how to use the complimentary buffet for 2 voucher - tell them for 2 we have complementary voucher and bill for 2 remaining person? does the hotel allow it?

family of 4 how to use the complimentary buffet for 2 voucher - tell them for 2 we have complementary voucher and bill for 2 remaining person? does the hotel allow it?
You will need to use two buffet vouchers and occupy two separate tables

Hie, Can anyone tell me if we can book Red Hot Deals with Accor Points? If yes then how? I have 40000 Accor points and I wanna know if it’s worth it to but Accor Plus, i mostly don’t wanna book anything using cash, I only wanna use my Accor Points.

Hie, Can anyone tell me if we can book Red Hot Deals with Accor Points? If yes then how? I have 40000 Accor points and I wanna know if it’s worth it to but Accor Plus, i mostly don’t wanna book anything using cash, I only wanna use my Accor Points.
Red hot rooms cannot be booked using points but just cash.

Red hot rooms cannot be booked using points but just cash.
I notice that red hot deals are only for expensive hotels in less popular tourist locations, not for City centre best location budget hotels in popular tourist destinations

Also , since you cannot use points, I am not interested

Back