• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

I’m planning to buy Accor plus traveller, when I called Accor they said the only difference is Night Stay, is it true ? Because I don’t believe the person who called me as she didn’t have proper knowledge.

I’m planning to buy Accor plus traveller, when I called Accor they said the only difference is Night Stay, is it true ? Because I don’t believe the person who called me as she didn’t have proper knowledge.
between traveller and explorer the difference is free night stay and discounted vouchers on some indian properties

between traveller and explorer the difference is free night stay and discounted vouchers on some indian properties
Are the discounted vouchers worth it ? As I’m going to pay by points, Explorer is 7500 points extra, which is around 13-14k so I don’t mind buying Traveller, it’s just that I wanna confirm if there’s a lot of difference, and I’m gonna keep my location as Pune, or should I make it New Delhi ?

Are the discounted vouchers worth it ? As I’m going to pay by points, Explorer is 7500 points extra, which is around 13-14k so I don’t mind buying Traveller, it’s just that I wanna confirm if there’s a lot of difference, and I’m gonna keep my location as Pune, or should I make it New Delhi ?
The main vouchers are 1 buffet for 2 at a 5 star hotel and 1 complementary 1kg butterscotch or fresh fruit cake
if you don't take the Explorer its not worth it only only for the buffet and cake

U get 1 free nig
you will get 1 free night if used properly this itself will cover the cost of the membership. For vouchers you get free Buffett in 4 or 5places for 2people. And free cake 1kg also. Put Pune ,Mumbai or goa as your location. There are no good hotels in Delhi area for Accor. The vouchers are basically based across your location region and near by states

The main difference is the one night stay, i have both traveller and explorer for mumbai as address and both memberships have the free cake and 2 people buffet vouchers.. other vouchers are not relevant enough to base ur decision..

I bought Plus Travellers, and got all the Vouchers, I just wanna know can I pay with Accor Points to book weekend stay with breakfast and weekday stay with breakfast vouchers.

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpeg
    IMG_1238.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 11
wait what! Too bad. Today only I got to know that with Marriott escape offers I can't redeem MB points and this ffs
Yes generally these offers are like that
ITC have offer we have to pay cash and get 40% back as green points
These all worthy for cash spenders
For those who use cc reward points and pay by points its not much useful

Reactions: m4b
Not true.

I have used stay Vouchers at Bangalore, Kochi and Mysore and paid partly with points during checkout (at the hotel) all three times.

You can use points in multiples of 1000 (some require 2000) with rest in cash.
Me too earlier posted about Pullman delhi covering whole voucher stay with points.. no cash

i can not see any hotel apart from ibis gurgaon golf course for free night in delhi ncr for what ever date i choose

Back