• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Does anyone know how to buy Accor Plus and get vouchers for a different region? I live in Mumbai but need the Bangalore vouchers. Chat support on accorplus.com says I can use any address in the desired region and it doesn't matter since they won't be sending a physical card or vouchers to the address. Should I proceed with this or is there a different way to do it?

go to Accorplus.com and create ur account and while entering ur address give some Bangalore address/ Even ur friends address would do. Pay for the Membership and get the vouchers there in a day. Yes u get only Digital Vouchers now days!!

go to Accorplus.com and create ur account and while entering ur address give some Bangalore address/ Even ur friends address would do. Pay for the Membership and get the vouchers there in a day. Yes u get only Digital Vouchers now days!!
Thanks, this works out perfectly.

Back