• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Narayana526

TF Buzz
What's the best way of putting Free lunch buffet for 2 to use in Blr or Mumbai. In BLR they most have IBIS & Novotel which are not known for being good dining places.
I have used these vouchers in multiple IBIS restaurants, I feel IBIS ORR is the better one in the IBIS BLR lot.
Hosur Road has a limited set menu, they will prepare and serve as per your order.
Novotel is also decent but not exceptional when compared with ITC and other buffet options we have in the BLR.

Planning to redeem the Mercure Kormangala dining voucher in the first week of March, any comments on the food?

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Are we really getting so many vouchers or this is some error. I see at least 4-5 complementary buffet vouchers on my accor account
Hi, I don't think there are any errors! Many of my friends and family members have purchased the membership, and they all have the same set of vouchers. Additionally, they are clearly visible on the Accor website. https://www.accorplus.com/in/vouchers/

However, there is a significant difference in the number of vouchers between regions. This means that the southwest region has the highest number of buffet vouchers compared to other regions. That may be a reason why you have fewer vouchers!

shubhank008

TF Buzz
Can someone ELI5 the benefit of a secondary membership ? Buying explorer mainly for myself and my wife, what use would secondary membership curtail ? Perhaps a friend-couple ?
-----
Also an FYI for anyone else interested, right now Explorer is selling for 11.9k INR (regular rate I always see 12.5k, 13.5k and even 14.5k)

Last edited:

UKJ

TF Buzz
I'm considering buying the Voyageur membership, and have a query. As ALL member we get 10% discount on rates of hotels in Europe. Will the Voyageur membership provide 20% discount over and above the ALL rate? Posted this query on one more forum in the hope of a quick reply!

shubhank008

TF Buzz
I'm considering buying the Voyageur membership, and have a query. As ALL member we get 10% discount on rates of hotels in Europe. Will the Voyageur membership provide 20% discount over and above the ALL rate? Posted this query on one more forum in the hope of a quick reply!
Nope, discounts donot club.
When booking in app, you will see different rates like ALL member rate 10%, Voyager rate 20%, explorer/ALL Plus rate 20/25% (from a recent promo that was going on), etc.
But definitely donot club

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nope, discounts donot club.
When booking in app, you will see different rates like ALL member rate 10%, Voyager rate 20%, explorer/ALL Plus rate 20/25% (from a recent promo that was going on), etc.
But definitely donot club
can we book these discounted rates using points though?

shubhank008

TF Buzz
Red hot room is only revenue? Thats a shame

Not really considering the discount is most of the time quite good and many times any ongoing promo does apply to the red hot room rate (so even added bonus discount).
Considering you get rewards on paying via card, ALL points for hotel booking and Avios by linking ALL and Avios accs, its a very good value proposition.

Just a few weeks back, there was a promo going on for Sofitel stays where if you are on silver, staying a couple of days or week in Sofitel hotel would get you to Gold, and there was/is a Sofitel hotel in red hot rooms (malaysia).
I remember you would have to pay like 35k INR for a week or so stay in Sofitel KL (MY) and you would get ALL gold, which was neat.