• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus - Status night and Voucher

How "Hardly anything"? May be I don't know something..
In Mumbai some 5 star hotels have 50% + 30% double discount so it's hardly anything.
1500 become 750 and 750 becomes 525 after second discount.
You can also tell him to remove the service charge, which goes to the management; and tip the waiter directly in cash

It's not worth even1500, just eat at the food court.

In India with Eazydiner we get to go to the best fancy restaurants and hardly pay anything for lunch or dinner
Food in Singapore is expensive so sometimes the buffet at 50% off or part of room rate might be the cheapest option..

T
In Mumbai some 5 star hotels have 50% + 30% double discount so it's hardly anything.
1500 become 750 and 750 becomes 525 after second discount.
You can also tell him to remove the service charge, which goes to the management; and tip the waiter directly in cash
Thanx a lot @drsel.... Appreciate it..

breakfast is approx 3000 per person at fairmont..
Thinking of using the accorplus 50% off here instead of paying 6k.. you guys think that will work?
View attachment 66568
It's better to take the 50% off. I stayed in Bali and compared rates with breakfast vs walk in with accor plus discount. Accor plus discount worked out much cheaper
generally when u buy the breakfast with the stay is cheaper.. but when u pay it separately its expensive right??..
Not always. Walk in + discount worked cheaper for me. Better to compare rates with and without breakfast and then decide
as long as i can get the buffet at 50% off and pay the balance by points at checkout then thats better than paying out of pocket..
Yes, I can confirm this is possible. Done this in multiple accor properties
but when u pay by points the value reduces to .8 to .9
As long as it is billed to room and settled at checkout, we get Rs 1.8/point. I have done this many times too.

At one property, my purchases from the hotel gift shop was billed to room. At another property, I took cycle and bike rentals and that was billed to room too. All settled at Rs 1.8.

For billing to room, accor will ask for a security deposit during check-in. If we are not willing to pay the security deposit, they won't allow billing to room.

With so many people entering and leaving every second during the breakfast timings, how will Swissotel check which rooms have paid for breakfast and which haven't ?

how do they check everybody entering and how will they know if it is a first time entry or a re- entry?
There is a dedicated person at the entry to the restaurant who asks for room number when entering the restaurant. They check that with a list they have and then allow. If not, they will create a bill and ask you to sign after breakfast before you leave the restaurant.

It's better to take the 50% off. I stayed in Bali and compared rates with breakfast vs walk in with accor plus discount. Accor plus discount worked out much cheaper

Not always. Walk in + discount worked cheaper for me. Better to compare rates with and without breakfast and then decide

Yes, I can confirm this is possible. Done this in multiple accor properties

As long as it is billed to room and settled at checkout, we get Rs 1.8/point. I have done this many times too.

At one property, my purchases from the hotel gift shop was billed to room. At another property, I took cycle and bike rentals and that was billed to room too. All settled at Rs 1.8.

For billing to room, accor will ask for a security deposit during check-in. If we are not willing to pay the security deposit, they won't allow billing to room.
thats awesome! you have cleared almost all the doubts that we all had related to this..

I got the breakfast with free room in Swissotel...even though it was mentioned no available in the booking. It is not hard and fast rule, some hotels will give you happily.
What is the trick to get the breakfast for free at Swissotel next to Fairmont?

My Swissotel booking shows breakfast for 1224 so do I get 50% off on this as a Gold Plus Explorer member?
and then I can use Accor points for the 612 payment ?

Screenshot_2024-08-28-21-20-29-86_8ea7c6cbb8b8ed22ea3767ca09fed2c8.webp ?

Back