• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor status upgrade to Gold query

Your status remains valid till next year. So if you achieve Gold this year, your counters will reset but you will remain gold next year end 2025 (if you chose to renew). If you don't renew then it remains valid till the expiry of your current membership.

However, in case you don't meet the criteria for Gold in 2025 i.e. 30 nights you will get downgraded to a lower tier i.e. Silver. I got Gold last year and have retained it.

Last edited:
I purchased accor plus in Aug'23 and had 13 paid nights in 2023. So, I got gold status in 2023. The 20 bonus status nights disappeared by End of 2023. My accor plus membership ended in Aug'24. But I still have gold status till End od 2024, though my status night is only 5 now.

I think this is applicable only with Flying Blue linking, that too only for the first flight (one hotel night credit) and first hotel stay
(One flight credit) as a welcome benefit.
Is one flight credit a free flight on Air France/ KLM, when you link to Accor?
I have linked Qantas and I don't get any benefit

Last edited:
Is one flight credit is a free flight on Air France/ KLM, when you link to Accor?
I have linked Qantas and I don't get any benefit
I think the offer is applicable only with Flying Blue (Air France - KLM).

Qantas had an Accor Gold fast track offer a while back.

I also believe one cannot change the linked airline for upto 12 months.

Do anybody know if the status night for 31st Dec - 1st Jan stay will be counted for december or january?
I have 25 status nights and planning a trip from 27th Dec - 1st Jan.

Back