• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Activation of Swiggy card

Akash.nagori

TF Premier
I have Swiggy card which I have not activated yet hoping that I can get it as LTF but as of now I haven’t received calls from the bank to activate it I just received emails saying get bonus 350 Swiggy money for activation of your card and only 5 days are remaining for activation otherwise card will be closed permanently so till how many more days I should wait ? And in Swiggy app there is one game which I finished and then it showed LTF offer for Swiggy card and I tried to click on apply it redirect to activate your card screen obviously it will bcoz I haven’t activated the card yet so my question is if I don’t activate this card and then apply again through app immediately what are the chances of approval?

Attachments

• IMG_3649.webp
    IMG_3649.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 76
I have Swiggy card which I have not activated yet hoping that I can get it as LTF but as of now I haven’t received calls from the bank to activate it I just received emails saying get bonus 350 Swiggy money for activation of your card and only 5 days are remaining for activation otherwise card will be closed permanently so till how many more days I should wait ? And in Swiggy app there is one game which I finished and then it showed LTF offer for Swiggy card and I tried to click on apply it redirect to activate your card screen obviously it will bcoz I haven’t activated the card yet so my question is if I don’t activate this card and then apply again through app immediately what are the chances of approval?
Share the above screenshot and ask them to convert your card to LTF
But Approval Chances are Low.

If possible kindly share the details of the game.

Wait till previous day of deadline. Btw how did you get LTF offer in app? What's the game you played?

Hi bro my swiggy card is permanently closed because I have not activated and willing they will send msg of lifetime free but everything is fuc*d.

Didn't got LTF offer in the game, but applied today morning and got approved now...

Let's wait and see whether they are providing LTF for not activating the card (already have 2 HDFC ltf cc😜)👍

Back