• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

add family members in IDFC wealth account

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
i have idfc wealth account. how can i add family members in my account. they already have savings account in IDFC. RM is asking to maintain 3 lakhs in each family member account for 1 month. is there any way to upgrade my family members account to wealth without maintaining 3 lakhs for 1 month , as i am already wealth customer.

shashank08

TF Premier
i have idfc wealth account. how can i add family members in my account. they already have savings account in IDFC. RM is asking to maintain 3 lakhs in each family member account for 1 month. is there any way to upgrade my family members account to wealth without maintaining 3 lakhs for 1 month , as i am already wealth customer.
No You don't need to maintain 3 lakhs in each family member's account.

I have IDFC wealth account with family grouping.. My wife, My minor kid's account and My own account is under the family grouping and I was not required to maintain 3 lakhs in each family member account.

In fact I was trying for wealth for myself and Select for my wife. RM asked me to maintain 10L for 3 months and 3 lakhs for my wife for select.
Once mine was upgraded he himself offered me for family grouping so that all accounts can be under wealth category.

Then I got minor account opened for my son which was also grouped under wealth.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You do not need to maintain any balance other than the basic limit of that account. They have introduced family banking about six months back so either their staff is unaware or fools customers to meet targets.

No You don't need to maintain 3 lakhs in each family member's account.

I have IDFC wealth account with family grouping.. My wife, My minor kid's account and My own account is under the family grouping and I was not required to maintain 3 lakhs in each family member account.

In fact I was trying for wealth for myself and Select for my wife. RM asked me to maintain 10L for 3 months and 3 lakhs for my wife for select.
Once mine was upgraded he himself offered me for family grouping so that all accounts can be under wealth category.

Then I got minor account opened for my son which was also grouped under wealth.
In case, did you get 3 wealth debit cards? one for each account

@shashankvarshney - Were all your accounts opened in the same branch?

Since my family members have accounts tagged to different branches, RM is complaining that he won't be able to raise a service request for grouping and that it needs the members to subscribe to atleast one product from my acc home branch. And for this, the RM is asking for getting a 3in1 investment acc opened up for all the members.

Unsure if this is RM way to achieve side targets while helping me with Wealth grouping...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@shashankvarshney - Were all your accounts opened in the same branch?

Since my family members have accounts tagged to different branches, RM is complaining that he won't be able to raise a service request for grouping and that it needs the members to subscribe to atleast one product from my acc home branch. And for this, the RM is asking for getting a 3in1 investment acc opened up for all the members.

Unsure if this is RM way to achieve side targets while helping me with Wealth grouping...
Complaint to Twitter they are active
Just open normal bank account & write him email to add in family' banking
If he deny on email ..u can escalate good

Maybe you know him
He might seem friendly to you
You might have emotions attached to him
But remember
He is there for his job not your personal friend so get the job done or get them changed

Complaint to Twitter they are active
Just open normal bank account & write him email to add in family' banking
If he deny on email ..u can escalate good

Maybe you know him
He might seem friendly to you
You might have emotions attached to him
But remember
He is there for his job not your personal friend so get the job done or get them changed
Have opened the acc., but due to the current resident address, the app automatically opened the new acc. in the nearest branch which apparently is different than mine.
And this is my RM's gripe, as he says that the software doesn't allow him to group, unless the member's acc is in the same branch, or unless he/she has subscribed to a product tagged to my acc. branch.

Btw, I too had to open the 3in1 account even after maintaining 10L for large amount of time at the time of getting my acc upgraded to Wealth - as the RM was complaining that the criteria was 10L + 2 more products, and since I had a credit card as well, I had to subscribe to one more product to be able to get upgraded.

Let me check via Twitter. Although I'm afraid that he'll eventually get to know about this and then again give me a passive aggressive talk.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Have opened the acc., but due to the current resident address, the app automatically opened the new acc. in the nearest branch which apparently is different than mine.
And this is my RM's gripe, as he says that the software doesn't allow him to group, unless the member's acc is in the same branch, or unless he/she has subscribed to a product tagged to my acc. branch.

Btw, I too had to open the 3in1 account even after maintaining 10L for large amount of time at the time of getting my acc upgraded to Wealth - as the RM was complaining that the criteria was 10L + 2 more products, and since I had a credit card as well, I had to subscribe to one more product to be able to get upgraded.

Let me check via Twitter. Although I'm afraid that he'll eventually get to know about this and then again give me a passive aggressive talk.
Bhai ,you are getting tension over idfc rm

This bank is not even worth time .
You did 10 lakh funding
In 5 lakh funding and 10 days max maintenance.. I won't give idfc a inch

If you have opened in another branch
Change the branch by going to particular branch if you have same address

shashank08

TF Premier

IDFC doesn't have home branch concept.

I have My, my wife's, my minor kid's and my mother's account in the family grouping.

Except myself and my wife's account, 2 other accounts are in different branches. So total accounts from 3 branches are involved

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

I have My, my wife's, my minor kid's and my mother's account in the family grouping.

Except myself and my wife's account, 2 other accounts are in different branches. So total accounts from 3 branches are involved
He's rm is behaving like owner..
Happens when u have rm for first time

I would have trashed him good via banking channel till now if he would have done this to me

He's rm is behaving like owner..
Happens when u have rm for first time

I would have trashed him good via banking channel till now if he would have done this to me
@shashankvarshney
I am frustrated with my RM. Just want to get him changed. I think we started off on the wrong footing, and now it has blown up.
When he complained that my family members have acc in different branches, I said, then move their acc. to your branch and proceed. He says there is no home branch concept, so cannot be changed. But in order to raise the SR, they need to have one product subscribed which is tagged to this branch.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@shashankvarshney
I am frustrated with my RM. Just want to get him changed. I think we started off on the wrong footing, and now it has blown up.
When he complained that my family members have acc in different branches, I said, then move their acc. to your branch and proceed. He says there is no home branch concept, so cannot be changed. But in order to raise the SR, they need to have one product subscribed which is tagged to this branch.
Bhai
Even
Hopeless hdfc old age bank

Even with different branch concept they can add to family banking
Isn't it @varun__goel_

shashank08

TF Premier
@shashankvarshney
No It is not required.. escalate it to the PNO level.
In fact I got my mother's account recently tagged under wealth family group.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
@shashankvarshney
Ask him then what is this document for? To f**k?

Attachments

• IDFC-FIRST-Branch-Change-V1.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 7

kshitij_0

TF Ace

Do all icici accounts need to be in the same branch for grouping in Wealth account? If yes then, How to change branch in that case?