• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeronpay credit card bill payment issue

leonneel

TF Premier
So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.

Last edited:
Filed chargeback on Saturday evening. Received bill payment on Monday afternoon
What is the max time I can file chargeback. ? Problem is I already paid that cards bill. If they pay the cards bill that gonna be extra. I might not be able to take out to bank...and I might loose the reward point too lol.

What is the max time I can file chargeback. ? Problem is I already paid that cards bill. If they pay the cards bill that gonna be extra. I might not be able to take out to bank...and I might loose the reward point too lol.
I had paid RBL card bill which was due on 3rd February, aeronpay failed so I had paid extra and completed bill payment on time . Now they transferred those stucked funds of 2 lac plus to Same RBL card and now I have to figure out how to take that out . But I had not lost reward points as that was not refund but bill payment.

I had paid RBL card bill which was due on 3rd February, aeronpay failed so I had paid extra and completed bill payment on time . Now they transferred those stucked funds of 2 lac plus to Same RBL card and now I have to figure out how to take that out . But I had not lost reward points as that was not refund but bill payment.
If I file chargeback they might forfeit those rps.
Anyways few minutes ago I got another cc bill payment out of the blue. I just emailed today like always.
Now only one payment of 2L left. Just hope they refund to ecash so I can pay which card has due.
Kinda faith restored.
But no more aeronpay in future please

If u have an rbl acct u might wanna contact RBL cc for credit balance refund to link savings account. Problem is they might ask bank statement as proof that bill was paid which would be difficult as it was paid via cc

Back