• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeronpay credit card bill payment issue

leonneel

TF Premier
So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.

Last edited:
Aeronpay is a hopeless case . I am chasing them from January 24 when they launched an offer during Ram mandir campaign. Transaction got failed received refund on e cash after 2 months then again tried for payment and again it got stucked at pending g state . Customer support do reply but always generic reply ' we are looking at your concern, please allow us additional time ' . Complaint on RBI nothing happens, they said this is not an registered entity. Complaint on Play Store they did nothing. No hope left and I am about to loose my 27k due to this fraud app.
Did you try this?

Aeronpay is a hopeless case . I am chasing them from January 24 when they launched an offer during Ram mandir campaign. Transaction got failed received refund on e cash after 2 months then again tried for payment and again it got stucked at pending g state . Customer support do reply but always generic reply ' we are looking at your concern, please allow us additional time ' . Complaint on RBI nothing happens, they said this is not an registered entity. Complaint on Play Store they did nothing. No hope left and I am about to loose my 27k due to this fraud app.
The option is only to create dispute but payzapp denied .I created dispute by Citibank about Aeronpay and after 1 week I received money in SBI card to whom I made payment.

Guys and girls,
Ladies and gents,
Deviyo and sajjano,
My 4L was stuck and got my money back only by registering here. Don't waste ur time on emailing,RBI and stuff.
Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_103111.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_103111.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 66
Guys and girls,
Ladies and gents,
Deviyo and sajjano,
My 4L was stuck and got my money back only by registering here. Don't waste ur time on emailing,RBI and stuff.
Good luck.
Hello leoneel can you please guide step by step how to complaint AERONPAY on NCH app . What options to choose in NCH app .
Rs 10003 stuck in Aeronpay.

Please guide

Hello leoneel can you please guide step by step how to complaint AERONPAY on NCH app . What options to choose in NCH app .
Rs 10003 stuck in Aeronpay.

Please guid
Select grievance registration form then select these.
State city according to ur own state and city.dont select West bengal and 24 parganas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_174348.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_174348.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20240618_174132.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_174132.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 38
They will refund within one week or 2 in ecash wallet then pay the bill again, if still cc billpay doesn't happen then again register a fresh complaint and repeat.

What complaining does is they are forced to take action soon, otherwise they can take months to refund in ecash wallet.

They will refund within one week or 2 in ecash wallet then pay the bill again, if still cc billpay doesn't happen then again register a fresh complaint and repeat.

What complaining does is they are forced to take action soon, otherwise they can take months to refund in ecash wallet.
They marked my aeronpay account inactive

Select grievance registration form then select these.
State city according to ur own state and city.dont select West bengal and 24 parganas.
hi technofino, i am from different state but residing in newton which comes under north 24 parganas, kolkata west bengal. and i have a grievance regarding credit card bill payment in aeronpay then how shall i register ?? as per the transaction?? please giude as my amount around 70000 is struck since last month and i didnt check as it showed succeful but in reality it was not settled.

Guys and girls,
Ladies and gents,
Deviyo and sajjano,
Good luck.
Hey I'm also a victim. But mine is different. They refunded my money into aeronpay wallet after complaining about 2 months ago (approx 10k). Since then I have not utilised it but now aeronpay wallet balance isn't showing neither 6 months older transaction showing, can't use wallet balance in any payment. Raised complaint in NCH but no response from 24 days.
So can you help me?

Back