• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel app not allowing Amazon Pay wallet

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I always pay my Airtel Black bill using Amazon Pay wallet in the Airtel Thanks app. But they have removed all wallet options other than Airtel payment bank starting this month.

Can others verify that they are also not getting the Amazon Pay option in the app?
With this change, it seems that the only way to get good discounts is through Airtel Axis CC.

May be. I checked my Friends Bill, Amazon is fetching it.
Seems my Airtel black (Postpaid and DTH) and my broadband are not linked and that's the reason they are not pulling details. Seems some system error with Airtel and they told me they will rectify it.

Will check after linking both.

Bhai mera airtel ka bill ek dum sahi fetch kr rha tha 2853. Ye kal ki hi baat hai. But i did not move forwarded with it, as i get more cashback using airtel axis cc (Rs 250 per month). But yes that loophole is still working.

Airtel Black is actually a Black Hole to capture unsuspecting customers. Best to stay away from it. Having separate connections always give better options to manage them, including multiple options for bill payment.
I pay my airtel mobile postpaid from thanks app using Airtel card and broadband bill from amz using friday rupay offer. This minimises net cost.

Airtel Black is actually a Black Hole to capture unsuspecting customers. Best to stay away from it. Having separate connections always give better options to manage them, including multiple options for bill payment.
I pay my airtel mobile postpaid from thanks app using Airtel card and broadband bill from amz using friday rupay offer. This minimises net cost.
I saw airtel postpaid bill on my amazon pay different from airtel black bill -- only the postpaid portion I guess

So, is it possible to pay postpaid part from Amazon pay and remaining from airtel thanks using Axis Airtel?

I'm trying to put my broadband's landline number but its not letting me move ahead. Some error about wrong information. What am I doing wrong? Please help
hi... it is a simple and straight option by the way. Just input the landline no from the bill (fixedline number and not the broadband ID). 1719916774827.png
1719916959426.png
I just checked it went fine. There is no bill pending so got this message:
1719917039353.png
that's it.

I found a loophole.
Go to amazon pay, under bill payments choose airtel landline, put your landline number of broadband, save and search, airtel black bill amount shows up.
Please mark this as a solution.
This enables to pay airtel black bill. But still will be moving out of airtel anyways.
One thing I found is that my bill amount is off by 1 paisa on Amazon Pay. Can anyone confirm if this works ?

Back