• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel app not allowing Amazon Pay wallet

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I always pay my Airtel Black bill using Amazon Pay wallet in the Airtel Thanks app. But they have removed all wallet options other than Airtel payment bank starting this month.

Can others verify that they are also not getting the Amazon Pay option in the app?
With this change, it seems that the only way to get good discounts is through Airtel Axis CC.

Damn I just bought voucher for Amazon and came to know about. Enshitification is hard on Airtel but unfortunately this is the best plan I can get for my case.
I am running the old 2299 plan for Airtel black, I pay around 3400 a month for the below
- Broadband 300 mbps
- 4 Postpaid connection (2 are very less or no usage but need to keep the number on)
- DTH mega HD pack around 600 a month
- I pay extra 381 a month Netflix premium

No matter what provider I switch to I won’t get this deal I feel.

Damn I just bought voucher for Amazon and came to know about. Enshitification is hard on Airtel but unfortunately this is the best plan I can get for my case.
I am running the old 2299 plan for Airtel black, I pay around 3400 a month for the below
- Broadband 300 mbps
- 4 Postpaid connection (2 are very less or no usage but need to keep the number on)

this is an awesome 2299 plan...not available any more?

I have fully gotten out of airtel black. Sorry, I don't know what else is left. Jio has been amazing.
Just make the switch folks. Screw airtel.
Jio customer service is non-existent and it's a nightmare to deal with. I post this with 5-6 Jio connections and recently converting my last postpaid to a prepaid.

- Broadband 300 mbps

Mera bhi same plan hai. I got it in January 2021. Tb se itne costly ho gaye hain sim connection that they have completely removed postpaid sim connection from Airtel black plans. Jab tak chal raha hai chala lete hain.

Back