• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:​

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.

WhatsAppImage2024-07-27at11.02.1942090478.webp

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Update after a month if both remains active... Also there is joining benefit as well to recover joining fees
What will be card issuance date in our case?
We'll get 500 Rs Amazon voucher. It's written in the welcome letter. They'll provide after 30 days of doing first transaction. So don't worry. Card delivery date will be issuance date.

I wanna keep it till they devalue it heavily

Did you set pin and turned on the ecom transactions?
Yes I have activated the card and turned on the Ecom transactions too .. iam able to get to get the OTP page on other websites like freecharge, Paytm but not sure why I am not getting the OTP payment page in Airtel thanks app.. not sure if Airtel thanks app enabled accepting the airtel rupay card bins currently

Yes I have activated the card and turned on the Ecom transactions too .. iam able to get to get the OTP page on other websites like freecharge, Paytm but not sure why I am not getting the OTP payment page in Airtel thanks app.. not sure if Airtel thanks app enabled accepting the airtel rupay card bins currently
Anyone able to do transaction using Axis airtel on Airtel thanks app?
Not a single transaction is successfully going through the airtel thanks app using this card, not even reaching the OTP page. Any solution?
Did a testing transaction in Amazon,it got through smoothly.
Problem with the airtel thanks app!!!

Last edited:
Can anybody give me the email id of Airtel customer care handling Credit card services since axis customer care asking to contact Airtel team as the issue can be resolved from Airtel team?
I already mentioned that the issue is with Airtel app.

1. After opening the Airtel app, go to Pay section (attached screenshot)

2. Then clink on get help (attached screenshot)

3. Click on billing and payments related issue

4. Then airtel payments bank related, click on Airtel payments bank queries

5. It'll go to next page, click on transaction issues. Then click on the Click here button below the Can't find your transaction?

6. Enter transaction ID and comments and add screenshot of you have any

Hope they'll look into it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_234142~2.webp
    Screenshot_20240729_234142~2.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240729_234142~4.webp
    Screenshot_20240729_234142~4.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 21
I already mentioned that the issue is with Airtel app.

1. After opening the Airtel app, go to Pay section (attached screenshot)

2. Then clink on get help (attached screenshot)

3. Click on billing and payments related issue

4. Then airtel payments bank related, click on Airtel payments bank queries

5. It'll go to next page, click on transaction issues. Then click on the Click here button below the Can't find your transaction?

6. Enter transaction ID and comments and add screenshot of you have any

Hope they'll look into it
Only axis will benefit by this 🤔
Axis got free live testers and saved legal trouble also by not cancelling issued card.
Welcome to life of beta testers 🤦‍♀️

But what can axis do if that problem is on Airtel? Airtel has many problems in the app
Testing phase is where these kind of technical issues are sorted.
"what can axis do" well everything, they could have just said sorry and paid a gift voucher for inconvenience caused and cancel cards.
Rather than to release them dysfunctional.

PS - Remember that airtel rupay cc page which I shared, it was on airtel website, which was later deleted.

Testing phase is where these kind of technical issues are sorted.
"what can axis do" well everything, they could have just said sorry and paid a gift voucher for inconvenience caused and cancel cards.
Rather than to release them dysfunctional.

PS - Remember that airtel rupay cc page which I shared, it was on airtel website, which was later deleted.
First of all, the issue is on airtel app. It's not accepting any rupay cards. It's not fair to blame to Axis for airtel's mistake.

Back