• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:​

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.

WhatsAppImage2024-07-27at11.02.1942090478.webp

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
We will contact @SSV
Ekdum,
Sarcastic This Is It GIF by Amazon miniTV

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
That's not how contracts work, buddy. Emotions can't dictate business laws :)

E.g- if axis zomato/swiggy coupon does not work, whom will you contact for fix..?
So you're saying for the issue on the Airtel app, you'll blame axis?

Now I tried to use the card on Swiggy, it's working. So the issue is with Airtel. Axis can't come and fix the issues in Airtel app. I'll only blame Airtel for not accepting axis Rupay ccs. ICICI Rupay cc was working on Airtel app. I don't know it's not even going to otp page for Axis iocl cc too

Now I tried to use the card on Swiggy, it's working. So the issue is with Airtel. Axis can't come and fix the issues in Airtel app. I'll only blame Airtel for not accepting axis Rupay ccs. ICICI Rupay cc was working on Airtel app. I don't know it's not even going to otp page for Axis iocl cc too
Shreeman aap Legend hai 🙏
Aap jisko chahe blame kare
I don't want to go off topic further more.

Worst part is that there's no proper way to communicate with airtel customer care in this regard,all they are giving some generic reply in chat box

First of all, the issue is on airtel app. It's not accepting any rupay cards. It's not fair to blame to Axis for airtel's mistake.

I think Card is still not fully live yet.

Normally banks will get 3-4 months to go live with any new cards.

Axis bank by mistake launch the card this month (100% Axis bank's mistake).

Wait few months, i think everything will get solved.

Back