• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:​

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.

WhatsAppImage2024-07-27at11.02.1942090478.webp

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
RBI ombudsman is there for me
I complained two times for cashback and they are unable to understand and asking me to explain in complete detail. So, in the third mail I told them that I will raise this issue with RBI then they understood the issue and told that they will reply within 3 working days with solution.

I complained two times for cashback and they are unable to understand and asking me to explain in complete detail. So, in the third mail I told them that I will raise this issue with RBI then they understood the issue and told that they will reply within 3 working days with solution.
Yes, they are morons

RBI BO will help if u don't get a resolution within 30 days of ur formal written communication to Bank

If u guys have a written communication as proof and 30 days period is reached try to reach out to RBI
if those 30 days is not completed they simply cancel ur complaint

If I do not get any response from them I will reach out to RBI after 14 days

Rupay variant statement generated today, but as usual didn;t receive previous month cashback.
@Abhishek012 bhai what is this rupay card scam? Please look into this.
Cashback is given by banks, not by RuPay.

They made the RuPay variant card live before the implementation was complete.

You know how Axis Bank is and their system. The fault is with Axis Bank.

By the way, some people did receive cashback after complaining.

Bhai naam to Rupay ka kharab ho raha hai. Mastercard pe to properly cashback credit ho jaa raha hai.
Kya kar sakte hai, Axis bank ne aisa kand kiya hai. Bas 1st july ko he shayad sab ko Axis Airtel RuPay mila tha. Uske baad jab axis bank ko pata chala galti se live hua hai, phir kisi ko nahi diya ab tak Axis Airtel RuPay CC ab tak.

Back