• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:​

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.

WhatsAppImage2024-07-27at11.02.1942090478.webp

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I got the Airtel Axis MC card approved a couple of days back. Want to share a few details about the journey.

I have an existing FK card for around 4-5 years and been using it decently.

During my application of FK and Airtel cards, both of them were rejected in first time despite having an impeccable CIBIL, decent income and government job tag. During FK approval process, the pick up boy told me that I had a dormant savings account with Axis, that's why it was rejected.
Then I applied for FK card through website and it got approved, took around 2 months though (around 2019).

Fast forward to today, Airtel card met with same fate. After applying through Airtel app, it got rejected with no reason. Upon calling the customer care, they said I'll receive a mail regarding rejection reason but I knew that was pure BS and never received any email.

Anyway, I reapplied for the card after around 2-3 months gap from website this time, and it got through. And my limit also got doubled. Earlier I had limit of 1.7L on FK, now combined limit is 3.3L.

Never really understood Axis card approval process.

But now my credit card arsenal is complete.

Axis FK for purchases on FK (I use FK more)
SBI cashback card (topgun)
Airtel Axis (for utility bill, BB and Zomato purchases)
SC smart (for government payments)
HDFC Regalia First (for Smartbuy things)
ICICI coral (for friends when they need it)

Only last two cards are LTF.

Back