• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Card - Utility Bill Fetch Failure

I have been using Airtel Axis card for the past 8 months. Mostly using it for Utility and Broadband payments via Airtel Thanks App. Utility Bill payments and Airtel Thanks App are combination made in heaven !!!! ( /s )

I have had problems from the moment I started using Airtel Thanks app for Utility Bill payments. Some of the examples:
  1. I fetched Electricity bill, but couldn't see Credit card as a payment mode. Had to recharge a prepaid number in order to save the card to make it visible for Electricity bill payment.
  2. Had problem fetching Gas Bill for my BPCL provider multiple times and was getting errors like "One pending transaction", "Cannot fetch the bills right now". I had to try fetching the bill from 2 or 3 different accounts before finally fetching it.
Now for the past month, I literally cannot fetch my Gas bill ( screenshot attached ) from Airtel Thanks app. Tried different Airtel accounts, uninstalling & reinstalling, but nothing worked. I emailed wecare@airtelbank.com regarding the issue. They dragged the case for 1 week arguing that my Airtel savings account was dormant and that was the cause. After persuading them that it's not a payment issue but regarding bill fetching, they dropped the ball and asked me to contact 121@in.airtel.com. 121 team is now stating that this is a problem regarding Airtel bank and again redirecting me to ask the query on wecare@airtelbank.com.

I have gone back and forth between the two teams multiple times and at this point, they're not even reading my mails, just replying the same thing again and again. I tried contacting Axis, but they said that they'll resolve only credit card payment issue and Airtel Thanks app failure is not on their plate. I can fetch the bills just fine, on all other platforms and have been using Amazon to pay bills because of this.

If any of you here have Airtel Thanks App on their phone and have a BPCL gas connection, Could you please check if you can fetch the bill without any error? I want to know if this error is isolated only to my account/bpcl id.

Airtel Thanks app doesn't have a dedicated support team for Utility bill payments. I guess no matter whom I reach out, they just redirect saying that it's not their issue and contact the other team. I'm just grasping at straws here, Could anyone help out on how to resolve the issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230528-105828.png
    Screenshot_20230528-105828.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I have been using Airtel Axis card for the past 8 months. Mostly using it for Utility and Broadband payments via Airtel Thanks App. Utility Bill payments and Airtel Thanks App are combination made in heaven !!!! ( /s )

I have had problems from the moment I started using Airtel Thanks app for Utility Bill payments. Some of the examples:
  1. I fetched Electricity bill, but couldn't see Credit card as a payment mode. Had to recharge a prepaid number in order to save the card to make it visible for Electricity bill payment.
  2. Had problem fetching Gas Bill for my BPCL provider multiple times and was getting errors like "One pending transaction", "Cannot fetch the bills right now". I had to try fetching the bill from 2 or 3 different accounts before finally fetching it.
Now for the past month, I literally cannot fetch my Gas bill ( screenshot attached ) from Airtel Thanks app. Tried different Airtel accounts, uninstalling & reinstalling, but nothing worked. I emailed wecare@airtelbank.com regarding the issue. They dragged the case for 1 week arguing that my Airtel savings account was dormant and that was the cause. After persuading them that it's not a payment issue but regarding bill fetching, they dropped the ball and asked me to contact 121@in.airtel.com. 121 team is now stating that this is a problem regarding Airtel bank and again redirecting me to ask the query on wecare@airtelbank.com.

I have gone back and forth between the two teams multiple times and at this point, they're not even reading my mails, just replying the same thing again and again. I tried contacting Axis, but they said that they'll resolve only credit card payment issue and Airtel Thanks app failure is not on their plate. I can fetch the bills just fine, on all other platforms and have been using Amazon to pay bills because of this.

If any of you here have Airtel Thanks App on their phone and have a BPCL gas connection, Could you please check if you can fetch the bill without any error? I want to know if this error is isolated only to my account/bpcl id.

Airtel Thanks app doesn't have a dedicated support team for Utility bill payments. I guess no matter whom I reach out, they just redirect saying that it's not their issue and contact the other team. I'm just grasping at straws here, Could anyone help out on how to resolve the issue?
Hom.Mamy LPG cylinder you booked in this Month against same Connection ?

Nothing in the same connection or any connection for that matter. Normally I book a cylinder once in 40 days. The last time I booked a Cylinder in Airtel Thanks App was in January 2023.
It matters.
Now per Connection you can book 2 refill per Month and 15 refils in a financial year.
If you cross the limit , Apps will give you error and you can not book further

It matters.
Now per Connection you can book 2 refill per Month and 15 refils in a financial year.
If you cross the limit , Apps will give you error and you can not book further
Brother i booke gas using airtel thanks app my payment got pending/processing on 25may today is 28 and it's still showing processing what to do now because
Airtel keep saying same thing contact airtelbank

Airtel bank saying they don't have any data because payment didn't made by airtelbank or airtel wallet. What to do now

Brother i booke gas using airtel thanks app my payment got pending/processing on 25may today is 28 and it's still showing processing what to do now because
Airtel keep saying same thing contact airtelbank

Airtel bank saying they don't have any data because payment didn't made by airtelbank or airtel wallet. What to do now
Wait Patiently. Either it will become successful or Failed.

Refund is automatic in case of failure.
Just wait Patiently.

Brother don't click on check bill....process by starting again with select operator

Back