• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis CC: Limited time welcome benefit - Amazon GV Rs.500 - anyone?

Post number 30 has been selected as best answer.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
1000001883.jpg

I believe Airtel has been running this FYF and an extra Amazon voucher offer for sometime. As per the original terms and conditions, the Amazon voucher is valid for cards with a joining fee. However, as per the screenshot, Amazon voucher is an extra offer in addition to FYF. Also, the Amazon voucher will be sent in 30 days. So, we don't know exactly when Airtel sends the voucher.

My question is... Has anyone really got the Amazon voucher?

Edit: As of Dec 16, Amazon GV offer is discontinued and replaced with FYF.

1000002114.jpg

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have talked to the Airtel guy and he doesn't have any idea so far. I also contacted the Amazon customer support and they are asking for the Reference ID which is of 16 digit so that they can check the validity of the voucher. They are telling me to contact Axis Bank since they have sent the voucher. I have mailed them and now waiting for them to reply!
you emailed to whom? send email address and the subject n body would copy paste and send to respective person.

James

TF Ace
I'll advise you to wait they release vouchers on once a week basis usually on a Monday and around 8pm to 9pm time.
I was waiting but people who got cards after me received the vouchers. But still I didn't receive. So how will I wait? Today one month completed from first transaction date

mailmenow

TF Premier
The issue related to Amazon voucher redemption issue is resolved. I tried just now and added to Amazon pay balance. And it can be used for both physical purchase and other transactions as well