• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis CC: Limited time welcome benefit - Amazon GV Rs.500 - anyone?

Post number 30 has been selected as best answer.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
1000001883.jpg

I believe Airtel has been running this FYF and an extra Amazon voucher offer for sometime. As per the original terms and conditions, the Amazon voucher is valid for cards with a joining fee. However, as per the screenshot, Amazon voucher is an extra offer in addition to FYF. Also, the Amazon voucher will be sent in 30 days. So, we don't know exactly when Airtel sends the voucher.

My question is... Has anyone really got the Amazon voucher?

Edit: As of Dec 16, Amazon GV offer is discontinued and replaced with FYF.

1000002114.jpg

Last edited:

James

TF Ace
I didn't receive the voucher. I escalated it to airtel team but they called me and said they provided the voucher and I said no. So he said he'll check and get back to me. Today he called me and said the voucher was sent on 13th Nov and told me to check SMS. but I didn't receive any sms on that day. So he shared the voucher code over the call. I noted it and applied it and got cashback

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I didn't receive the voucher. I escalated it to airtel team but they called me and said they provided the voucher and I said no. So he said he'll check and get back to me. Today he called me and said the voucher was sent on 13th Nov and told me to check SMS. but I didn't receive any sms on that day. So he shared the voucher code over the call. I noted it and applied it and got cashback
Thanks for the update, similar story here, but I'm still waiting for the response

mailmenow

TF Premier
Can you please send a mail to PNO/M.D desk regarding the format of Airtel axis bank credit card. Because when we compare the Airtel credit card statement with Ace& flipkart there is no seperate column for "CASHBACK". There is no such column in the statement to identify the individual cashback received for each transaction made on Airtel thanks app. Also in flipkart statement there is no such column of"CASHBACK EARNED", CASHBACK CREDITED when compared to Ace card statement. So I request all of you those who are using these cards to send mail to PNO/M.d to implement such column in the statement for both flipkart and especially for airtel. So that it will be easy to identify the cashback on each transaction. I already sent the mail. But they treated it just like a feedback. But if they receive a certain number of mail on the concern, they will definitely implementated the same. Please consider this

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also in flipkart statement there is no such column of"CASHBACK EARNED", CASHBACK CREDITED when compared to Ace card statement.

In Axis-FK statement there is one row for cashback credited along with other transactions, something like:
CASHBACK CREDIT OCT 2023
For cashback earned in current statement, you can see one column for each transaction made. You also get one sms mentioning total cashback earned in current statement, after statement generation date.

We however need people to report to PNO in mass, to bring same functionality for Airtel CC Statement.

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
In Axis-FK statement there is one row for cashback credited along with other transactions, something like:
CASHBACK CREDIT OCT 2023
For cashback earned in current statement, you can see one column for each transaction made. You also get one sms mentioning total cashback earned in current statement, after statement generation date.

We however need people to report to PNO in mass, to bring same functionality for Airtel CC Statement.
Yes. It needed.

mailmenow

TF Premier
CASHBACK CREDIT OCT 2023

Bro apart from this "CASHBACK CREDIT OCT 2023 " there should be a separate column in flipkart also just under the transaction details table(refer ace card statement. There is two extra column like "CASHBACK EARNED" "CASHBACK EARNED").

mailmenow

TF Premier
CASHBACK CREDIT OCT 2023

Please let is know when we want to send the mail in mass

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro apart from this "CASHBACK CREDIT OCT 2023 " there should be a separate column in flipkart also just under the transaction details table(refer ace card statement. There is two extra column like "CASHBACK EARNED" "CASHBACK EARNED").
Both Info is already present in Flipkart card statement.
There is no pressing need for "exact" format to be followed, as long as relevant info of earned + credited cashback is provided in the statement.

James

TF Ace
I called up Airtel no. and they said Axis will help. Axis said you are not eligible . Then, I mailed to the premium experience email id which will take its sweet time . any other solution ?
What airtel no. You should only mail to the email ID which are shared by us. If you go to Axis directly, you'll not get it. You should contact airtel only

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The offer is now shwing as extended till 15th January in the app!.

EDIT: My bad - I just refreshed and the amazon voucher thing is gone. Now it's just showing as FYF

Last edited:

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I had applied for Axis Airtel in Sept 2023 through Thanks app, The application was reject on Sept 21, 2023 for unknown reason.

Can I reapply after 3 months, now in January 2024?

I don't have any banking relationship with Axis Bank. Does Axis typically approve Axis Airtel as the first card for NTB?

I just want a LTF / very low fee Axis Bank card for collection and merchant discounts. If not Airtel, which Axis card should I apply for sureshot approval?

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
No unsecured card can be guaranteed to be approved in any bank.

That said, try to apply for a RuPay card via FreeCharge. RuPay variant of Neo, My Zone and IOCL are given as paid cards. As this is the latest offer from Axis, it is likely to get approved. Also, try in the month of March where the chances of approval is the highest.

James

TF Ace
I had applied for Axis Airtel in Sept 2023 through Thanks app, The application was reject on Sept 21, 2023 for unknown reason.

Can I reapply after 3 months, now in January 2024?

I don't have any banking relationship with Axis Bank. Does Axis typically approve Axis Airtel as the first card for NTB?

I just want a LTF / very low fee Axis Bank card for collection and merchant discounts. If not Airtel, which Axis card should I apply for sureshot approval?
I think Neo is lifetime free for now. You can check and apply

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
I think Neo is lifetime free for now. You can check and apply

Not the RuPay variant.