• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis credit card application using Jio number

StarkM

TF Buzz
Since I tried twice with my own & father's airtel no. via airtel thanks app before & got eventually rejected I waited for more than 3 months and finally applied using my jio no. on 24 Aug 2023. VKYC was done the same day & since then it says kyc documents successfully submitted & application under review. However, today I received few text messages all at once regarding updating of my jio no & new email id which was used during application against my flipkart & myzone axis cards. Pls tell does this means that my long awaited airtel card is going to be approved soon or is it another glitch from airtel/axis end?

yesterday i checked my application from primary number .. and found nothing
again checked using secondary number which i applied from .. now the application showing eligibility check pending

today got a message :

We have updated 91956075XXXX as the Registered Mobile No. for Axis Bank Credit Card XXXX based on your request. Call 18001035577 if not requested by you - Axis Bank

they updated my secondary number to my axis kwik cc 😂😂

lets see what happens next
It's approved. Congratulations

yesterday i checked my application from primary number .. and found nothing
again checked using secondary number which i applied from .. now the application showing eligibility check pending

today got a message :

We have updated 91956075XXXX as the Registered Mobile No. for Axis Bank Credit Card XXXX based on your request. Call 18001035577 if not requested by you - Axis Bank

they updated my secondary number to my axis kwik cc 😂😂

lets see what happens next
even i have applied using my secondary sim (Airtel) and i don't want to axis to update my work sim as my main sim for axis.. if you do managed to changed or update to your old number do tagged me or reply here. once approval will ask others. since you seem applied earlier and approved as per comment of others do let me know who to send email so axis will revert or change my registered number.

even i have applied using my secondary sim (Airtel) and i don't want to axis to update my work sim as my main sim for axis.. if you do managed to changed or update to your old number do tagged me or reply here. once approval will ask others. since you seem applied earlier and approved as per comment of others do let me know who to send email so axis will revert or change my registered number.
You'll have to change it after approval.

You'll have to change it after approval.
i went through this thread.. now in this above case. OP may have no axis cc (i think )vs me who have 2 year plus old axis fk and 1 yr old axis myzone.. so would wait for card delivery and where in the app is the option to change mobile number. if possible do guide me.

i went through this thread.. now in this above case. OP may have no axis cc (i think )vs me who have 2 year plus old axis fk and 1 yr old axis myzone.. so would wait for card delivery and where in the app is the option to change mobile number. if possible do guide me.
Open axis app
Click on service section
Update mobile no. option would available
Click Update mobile no and verify through old no. or aadhar no.
Work done

i too dont know yet what to do .. once approved or rejected .. will figure it out and update here

how much time can i expect ? for the card to show ?
1 to 2 days

ruko-zaea-sabr-kro-nabeel-ruko-zara-sabar-karo-meme.gif

Back