• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Credit Card double CIBIL Enquiry Removal

Well, they removed 2 extra enquiries within 15 days, including all those holidays last week. No fuss, no denials. Just one email and they did the job. Impressive.
Did you have only two enquiries from Axis Bank in your CIBIL?

or All enquiries from Axis Bank is removed from your CIBIL?

I had recently applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card through Airtel App , application was approved and I received the card.
Upon checking the CIBIL Report , I discovered there were 2 enquiries made by Axis Bank on the application date.
I mailed PNO for the same and asked for removal of atleast one of the CIBIL enquiries.
Few days later I received a mail of apology and it said they would remove both the inquiries as they have no record of it.

It turned out to be happy moment for me.
I mailed them too after seeing your thread. They removed both of mine as well :) Thank you for sharing!

I had recently applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card through Airtel App , application was approved and I received the card.
Upon checking the CIBIL Report , I discovered there were 2 enquiries made by Axis Bank on the application date.
I mailed PNO for the same and asked for removal of atleast one of the CIBIL enquiries.
Few days later I received a mail of apology and it said they would remove both the inquiries as they have no record of it.

For me they have done 3 enquiries on 3 consecutive days for 1 card...common in axis bank. Thats why they have tagline "Dil Se.............................Lootenge" :)

I tried to remove 2 personal loan which I never took or tired but I’m getting this mail from them We wish to inform you that as per the revert received from our concern team, the report which you have shared is Airtel report, kindly provide us with updated official CIBIL report for CIBIL enquiry investigation.

I tried to remove 2 personal loan which I never took or tired but I’m getting this mail from them We wish to inform you that as per the revert received from our concern team, the report which you have shared is Airtel report, kindly provide us with updated official CIBIL report for CIBIL enquiry investigation.
Try from Amazon’s

Get the report from Axis link (point 20) from this ->>>

Noob question !!

Does multiple enquiries have an impact on CIBIL Score or while applying for new Loan/CC ?

Yes it does but for short term if your credit habits are healthy.
Thanks for the clarification, :)
I have ~10 year Credit history with around 10 payments missed 6-7 years back.
On initial checking cibil was 670- 680 if I remember correctly, now resting at 790.
I have several enquiries for same cc/loans during these years but did not notice any difference.
Last few months had 3/4 enquiries from Union Bank for a home loan, Airtel Axis 2 and overall around 18 enquiries. CIBIL moved from 789 to 790.

Pno email?
Id

I have mailed Axis bank to remove my redundant queries they have asked me to send original CIBIL report “We would like to inform you that kindly provide us with the official CIBIL report downloaded from the official CIBIL website in PDF format where the dispute is reflected to check and assist further.“
Can I send them the report downloaded through IIFL or I need to generate one from official CIBIL website?

I have mailed Axis bank to remove my redundant queries they have asked me to send original CIBIL report “We would like to inform you that kindly provide us with the official CIBIL report downloaded from the official CIBIL website in PDF format where the dispute is reflected to check and assist further.“
Can I send them the report downloaded through IIFL or I need to generate one from official CIBIL website?

use this to get official cibil report
p.s. you might get spam calls for personal loan.

Back