• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Could someone please drop details about all bank’s private banking accounts benefits and their eligibility criteria? I’ve allowed edit on the post :)

Couldn’t find any dedicated post for this

Anindya98

TF Premier
Could someone please drop details about all bank’s private banking accounts benefits and their eligibility criteria?
ICICI
Wealth Management Private with 30L
Wealth Management with 10L IF/TRV/ 1L+ in case Salary Account

IDFC
First Select: 3L MAB
First Wealth: 10L MAB
First Private: 50L MAB

** Criteria Varies Person to Person. These are all general criteria you can negotiate.
For Example I got IDFC Select & ICICI WM with 1L+ IF.

Last edited:

Anindya98

TF Premier
That is strange, because my local Mumbai Suburb. based IDFC First branch denied my Select Wealth upgradation even after 3+ lakh AMB for 3 months.
keep it for a few more months it will automatically trigger by the system. Else move to the new branch before opening the account negotiate with them that you directly want Select or directly talk with the BM and say you will move the business to somewhere else.

Anindya98

TF Premier
I'm planning to open in IDFC and want Select a/c. I hold the SELECT credit card also. So does that help?
No, having Select Credit card doesn't help. But having Select A/c helps to get the Select CC.
Also someone told me 2L IF and Select will be guaranteed. So shall I open online or through an agent as they ask for cheque in initial funding... ??
Through the agent. In online you will not get the option of opening Select/Wealth Acc.
I opened via agent on 15th May account opened > 10th June Upgrade Consent > 13th June Upgraded to Select

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, having Select Credit card doesn't help. But having Select A/c helps to get the Select CC.

Through the agent. In online you will not get the option of opening Select/Wealth Acc.
I opened via agent on 15th May account opened > 10th June Upgrade Consent > 13th June Upgraded to Select

It took almost a month to upgrade ?
I thought of giving 2L as IF but what if agent or the bank denies to upgrade after the account opening? 🥲

Yes, Cheque is asked as IF. If you open online they will ask you to keep 3L MAB before beginning the process. it's hard to negotiate after opening the account.

But as you said the Select upgrade is not possible online then I would prefer the account opening through agent so that I have someone to ping until the account upgrades.. 😄

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.