• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind launched new private pioneer account

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Indusind launched new pioneer private current and savings account.
Eligibility is 1 cr in casa or 3 cr trv.

All other benefits seems similar to normal pioneer account except there is no account closure charges.

And debit card reward points value is 1 point =1 rs

Vs normal pioneer 1 point = 50 paisa.

If anyone using this account

Do share your experience!!

I heard it's welcome kit is also delivered in normal paper like pioneer account.

Schedule of charges and links attached below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    Screenshot_20240618-165840.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20240618-165834.png
    Screenshot_20240618-165834.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 67
  • pioneer_private_current_account.pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 16
  • pioneer_private_savings_account.pdf
    130.5 KB · Views: 15

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just now, IndusInd BM visited me at my house (cum office)..
He wanted to meet for the last one week.. He has taken up this BM role recently, it seems..
Very nice bloke.. He wanted me to upgrade my Exclusive to Pioneer or Grande.. I said when some special campaign is running let me know.
I have told him that I got HDFC Imperia, Infinia, ICICI WM, IDFC wealth, BOB Radiance (soon)... and shown him my CC collection.
He was very impressed and requested me to use IndusInd as much as possible.

Interestingly he agreed with my views on 🪓 and he mentioned that even employees of 🪓 also share the similar views..

He got more than 18 years of industry experience mainly in ICICI and HDFC.....
I will see how I get Pioneer with minimal relationship value..
By looking at the comments from this thread , there is nothing exciting with regard to pioneer relationship..
Lets see what happens..

For a change, this BM is a nice guy and I am happy to deal with this person,if needed in the future..
He himself insisted to meet me for the last one week. very engaging and giving respect to the customer.....

Last edited:

Das.N

TF Ace
Just now, IndusInd BM visited me at my house (cum office)..
He wanted t me for the alst one week.. He has taken up this BM role recently, it seems..
Very nice bloke.. He wanted me to upgrade my Exclusive to Pioneer or Grande.. I said when some special campaign isrunning let meknow.
I have told him that I got HDFC Imperia, Infinia, ICICI WM, IDFC wealth, BOB Radiance (soon)... and shown him my CC collection.
He was very ikmpressed and requested me to use IndusInd as much as possible.

Interestingly he agreed with my views on 🪓 and he mentioned that employees of 🪓 also share the similar views..

He got more than 18 years of indusctry experience mainly in ICICI and HDFC.....
I will see how I get Pioneer with minimal relationship value..
By looking at the comments from this thread , there is nothing exciting with regard to pioneer relationship..
Lets see what happens..

For a change, this BM is a nice guy and I am happy to deal with this person,if needed in the future..
He himself insisted to meet me for the last one week. very engaging and giving respect to the customer.....
Same here, In my branch, A new BM joined recently, He called me yesterday and said that he wants a appointment to meet me at office/home. I said I am busy now a days, will meet you next month first week because I will go to deposit some cash in the branch.
He said, no problem, If you want any kind of upgrade/offer for cc/savings account, please call me directly.

Let's see, what he can offer me while visiting the branch.
By the way, he seems a very decent guy( what I assume while taking him over the phone)

SonyTom

TF Premier
how to make Pioneer 0 MAB?
Keep 10 lakh in Savings. Fill upgrade form. Sign and give to manager. They will upgrade to pioneer. Withdraw the money. (Similar to your usual style😁). If needing Pioneer debit card. Wait till you get it before you withdraw funds.

Non maintenance charges are waived off in Pioneer, as per their SOB.

But whether they will downgrade, no one knows

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Keep 10 lakh in Savings. Fill upgrade form. Sign and give to manager. They will upgrade to pioneer. Withdraw the money. (Similar to your usual style😁). If needing Pioneer debit card. Wait till you get it before you withdraw funds.

Okay ... thanks for the details..
It seems , it is business as usual for me.. It is very similar to my modus operandi... :p

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

in that case, what happens to my 3 Exclusive DCs

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have asked clarification from pioneer private team regarding same.

1. I asked what's the lowest IP they'll accept for private account as I don't want to give more than 5 lakhs IP.

2. I asked what if i withdraw that 5 lakhs too after account opening. What will they do??

I'm already have

Exclusive

Grande

Pionner

Indie

Account in indus and i do not maintain as their service is extremely pathetic.

If you go to branch for anything even for cash deposit or asking basic query they'll make you wait 3-4 hours. Than they might say sorry and ask to visit after few days.

No.

Yes only difference in features is of debit card cashback of 1% instead of 0.5%

But they never credit complete cashback. Always credit 30-50% and always close complaints without any resolution or remarks.

I read in TF that they may get blocked in time.

So someone suggested to open a new savings account and upgrade it to pioneer

I was wondering how he got 4 accounts...
Now I know that we can open multiple accounts in IndusInd..

Thanks for the info...