• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All GrabDeals Bonus Reward points Declined by Axis Bank for IGP.com

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did 3 transactions in October 2022 on IGP.com using Grab deals 20x reward point offer, I did not receive any Grab Deals reward points for any of the 3 transactions.

I raised a complaint to the Axis Bank team, they tell me that merchant has declined all the transactions as they have failed.
I do not understand how can all 3 transactions can fail or get declined even though I put them in the cart after going from the Grab Deals link and placing an order for the same.

All the orders are delivered as well to me.

What to do now, it is the matter of around 7000 Edge reward points using Magnus Credit Card.

@TechnoFino
1677442519435.png

I did 3 transactions in October 2022 on IGP.com using Grab deals 20x reward point offer, I did not receive any Grab Deals reward points for any of the 3 transactions.

I raised a complaint to the Axis Bank team, they tell me that merchant has declined all the transactions as they have failed.
I do not understand how can all 3 transactions can fail or get declined even though I put them in the cart after going from the Grab Deals link and placing an order for the same.

All the orders are delivered as well to me.

What to do now, it is the matter of around 7000 Edge reward points using Magnus Credit Card.

@TechnoFino
View attachment 10873
Send back reply to this email the purchase invoice and proof of goods delivered
We can get ERs don’t worry

This is the problem with affiliate rewards. If merchant denies cashback, you don't have anything to get it. Many a times even a video proof of recording entire thing is not enough.

I was worried about my Amazon July spend, when Amazon discontinued bank affiliate rewards or even OnePlus September purchase, when it got discontinued in between. But luckily they all credited points.

I had issues with cleartrip flight booking via cashkaro. At that time, cleartrip denied that transction was done from cashkaro. Cashkaro still gave half of the amount from their pocket as a compensation. But it will be difficult to get it from Axis.

Back