• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Smartbuy Gyftr voucher bonus reward points not received

Maverick11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a bunch of transactions in the Oct-Nov statement period on my Infinia metal credit card. I haven't received the bonus reward points for the smartbuy gyftr vouchers that I have purchased.

After talking to the HDFC Infinia customer care they said that I'll have to wait for 90 days. Does anybody else have a similar experience ? Does it ever happen that they don't give you the bonus points at all ? Is HDFC reliable in this regard ?

and what about flipkart, croma voucher limit? if you can share the page where the limits are mentioned, it would be helpful.
There is no such page... To know the limits of individual brand vouchers, keep on adding the vouchers to your cart, if there is any capping of say ₹10,000, it will show you a banner at the top saying that you have reached the limit once you cross that amount in your cart. If there is no limit, then it will allow you to keep on adding more vouchers.

There is no such page... To know the limits of individual brand vouchers, keep on adding the vouchers to your cart, if there is any capping of say ₹10,000, it will show you a banner at the top saying that you have reached the limit once you cross that amount in your cart. If there is no limit, then it will allow you to keep on adding more vouchers.
thanks a lot!!

If you want to purchase any products from Amazon then you can buy the new amazon shopping vouchers on smartbuy. They do not have any limit or surcharge.
I want to buy digital goods like apple store vouchers, make payments on phone bills, pay for uber rides etc. I'll need Amazon Pay Vouchers for those. The Amazon shopping vouchers are only for physical goods on amazon, you can't even pay on partner merchants via those.

Fun fact: If you pay for your uber ride via amazon pay you get upgraded to premier free of charge.

I want to buy digital goods like apple store vouchers, make payments on phone bills, pay for uber rides etc. I'll need Amazon Pay Vouchers for those. The Amazon shopping vouchers are only for physical goods on amazon, you can't even pay on partner merchants via those.

Fun fact: If you pay for your uber ride via amazon pay you get upgraded to premier free of charge.
Last point is valid only for prime members

If you want to purchase any products from Amazon then you can buy the new amazon shopping vouchers on smartbuy. They do not have any limit or surcharge.
So are there 3 categories inside amazon?
1. Apay Balance (Money)
2. Apay Balance (Gift Voucher)
3. Amazon Shopping voucher thing which we can use when buying actual goods?

Please elaborate how 😅
I have done it like 10-20 times never got anything 😛
So I live in mumbai and it's possible that it's a city specific offer.

However, this is how it works - if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber and select amazon pay as the payment option for a particular trip the cost of a prime ride is discounted and made equal to the cost of a regular ride. Now just select the prime ride at no extra cost. This has been around for a couple of months I think.

Please elaborate how 😅
I have done it like 10-20 times never got anything 😛
Same as Maverick I live in Mumbai and here's how the offer works. See the price difference when I choose cash/Amazon pay balance as payout option

This is valid only on FIRST THREE rides per month

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-07-20-33-28-716_com.ubercab.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-07-20-33-28-716_com.ubercab.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2022-12-07-20-33-15-170_com.ubercab.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-07-20-33-15-170_com.ubercab.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Purchased Amazon Vouchers on 14th Nov and my statement generated on 13th Dec does not have those bonus Reward points. Although got my bonus RPs for flight ticket booking.
Is this still same for everyone?

Purchased Amazon Vouchers on 14th Nov and my statement generated on 13th Dec does not have those bonus Reward points. Although got my bonus RPs for flight ticket booking.
Is this still same for everyone?
Some issues with gyftr I think. Got my bonus points two days ago fro transaction made on Nov 13th. I had raised a SR though not sure if that's why I got it early.

Mail to hdfc
If there is specific email for gyftr issues, do let us know. but I will still wait for another few days before sending email.
Btw I got insurance points as well in summary, but I didn't do any insurance payment this month and all previous insurance payments are settled. These points is little more than those gyftr points I am expecting so I am not sure if they compensated this way or whats the issue :|

If there is specific email for gyftr issues, do let us know. but I will still wait for another few days before sending email.
Btw I got insurance points as well in summary, but I didn't do any insurance payment this month and all previous insurance payments are settled. These points is little more than those gyftr points I am expecting so I am not sure if they compensated this way or whats the issue :|
No specific mail just SS from statement they asked for few details like order ID and merchant code and it was resolved

Back