• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Smartbuy Gyftr voucher bonus reward points not received

Maverick11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a bunch of transactions in the Oct-Nov statement period on my Infinia metal credit card. I haven't received the bonus reward points for the smartbuy gyftr vouchers that I have purchased.

After talking to the HDFC Infinia customer care they said that I'll have to wait for 90 days. Does anybody else have a similar experience ? Does it ever happen that they don't give you the bonus points at all ? Is HDFC reliable in this regard ?

guys i just checked my dcb statement, and hdfc is not crediting smartbuy accelerated rewards, both for last month as well as current month. this month, they have added a line for nov smartbuy purchases which is only 20 points. i was expecting at least 660 bonus points for nov which they have mentioned as only 20.
please cross check with your statements for eligie transactions.

I had called them today only as I received some bonus points today. They confirmed that the points were for the December transactions.
They said that, only the points from 26th to 31st October and the entire month of November have not been credited yet. They have also raised this issue with gyftr smartbuy and those points will get credited within 1-2 months.

I had called them today only as I received some bonus points today. They confirmed that the points were for the December transactions.
They said that, only the points from 26th to 31st October and the entire month of November have not been credited yet. They have also raised this issue with gyftr smartbuy and those points will get credited within 1-2 months.
thanks!
even I had problem only for the last month statement.
I was wondering whether it was only a dcb/infinia issue or all hdfc cards for smartbuy.

Even 21st october purchase is not credited. December purchase got credited though.

an update:

i wrote to their escalation team regarding November smartbuy points not credited, but they didn't acknowledge that there is any problem with smartbuy.
first they asked me orderid for these transactions and now said that they will investigate for the next 10 days.

first they forgot to send me milestone spend vouchers until i escalated, and now this 😐🤦‍♂️

No I also followed on the bonus points on Gyftr voucher purchase in Nov'22 not showing up was told wait for Dec'22 statement, it even didn't show up in Dec'22 statement. On following up again, they are saying will get back to you, but no indication/confirmation that it has changed to 90 days. No clear answers yet.

an update:

i wrote to their escalation team regarding November smartbuy points not credited, but they didn't acknowledge that there is any problem with smartbuy.
first they asked me orderid for these transactions and now said that they will investigate for the next 10 days.

first they forgot to send me milestone spend vouchers until i escalated, and now this 😐🤦‍♂️
They ask me to wait till Dec 29 till they further investigate my issue with utmost priority 🤭

I received my statement and only November Gyftr points are missing. December points are credited through. So I believe it is a temporary glitch. I have written to grievance redressal email address and let me see what they come back with.

Back