• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon ICICI Credit Card - How to get maximum limit

gabzvee

TF Buzz
Hi! I just got my 1st unsecured CC from SBI with 40k limit (SimplyClick) after having Onecard for 6 months (I'm self-employed so this was the only way)... So I believe I should wait for about 3 months to apply for any other CC, and planning to get Amazon ICICI since it's the easiest out of all according to what I read on the forum, they also give the most limit..

I tried searching for tips or methods of getting the highest possible limits for it, but didn't really find anything, so asking here...

Is there any card better or is this the correct move? Or should I apply for IDFC First Millenia/HDFC CC/RBL Lazypay?

My CIBIL Score is 754 and Experian 829

Also, when and how to get credit limit increase for SBI SimplyClick?

You just need to apply, you cannot control the limit they give you. Don't overdo the spending. Use as much as s required and pay on time.
I got the APay card with a 4L limit . Within 2 yrs it is now at 13L. Time and Patience is the key!

Just apply Apay, no need to wait for 3 months. You may get easy approval during this time of the year.
How come?

I'm itching to do this :LOL:

But I'm worried I may get rejected plus get a hit on my CIBIL which is already low (744)... And just 8 months of credit history...

Last edited:
How come?

I'm itching to do this :LOL:

But I'm worried I may get rejected plus get a hit on my CIBIL which is already low (744)... And just 8 months of credit history...
If your CIBIL is iffy, then it is better to wait for a couple of months, because APay card mostly gets easily approved for those who have a good CIBIL, for others, the process becomes a little tricky, if they ask you for income proof.

Back