• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Pay APAY ICICI CC Bill To Get Maximum Cashback

ihmahetar

TF Select
I have APAY ICICI Bank CC And Every Month I Spend 50K Plus Now Currently I am pay bill via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Get 400 rs Cashback.

I want to get maximum cashback so I am thinking I pay 16K CC Bill Via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Remaining Amount Pay to Other Platform Which Give Me Cashback So Please Give Me Suggest Other Platform.

I have one more option I Upgrade My Hdfc Millennia Debit Card to Hdfc Platinum Debit Card which give max 750 cashback should I upgrade or not ?

Please TF Community Help Me.

Reactions: SSV
Regarding the IndusInd Select account, I already have a Legend Credit Card. What is the procedure like? How to open that savings account, and on the website it shows I will get a World / signature Select debits card. Which one is better? I already have a Legend Credit Card.
Thank you
you have HDFC DC right? thats better than indusind select.

Then you need to wait until 250 points are accumulated right? I will try with net banking this time.
Yes, make sure when you pay through the HDFC bill pay, you choose "debit card" as a payment method while paying CC bill instead of "net banking" to avail that 1% reward. You will get those reward points in 2-3 business days.

Back