• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Pay APAY ICICI CC Bill To Get Maximum Cashback

ihmahetar

TF Select
I have APAY ICICI Bank CC And Every Month I Spend 50K Plus Now Currently I am pay bill via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Get 400 rs Cashback.

I want to get maximum cashback so I am thinking I pay 16K CC Bill Via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Remaining Amount Pay to Other Platform Which Give Me Cashback So Please Give Me Suggest Other Platform.

I have one more option I Upgrade My Hdfc Millennia Debit Card to Hdfc Platinum Debit Card which give max 750 cashback should I upgrade or not ?

Please TF Community Help Me.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Yes go for upgrade to get 750 monthly.

Otherwise you can open another hdfc account if you have more to pay and earn cashback.

Another solution is indusind select account debit card. If you have legend card then open it at 0 balance.

Last is RBL signature debit card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have APAY ICICI Bank CC And Every Month I Spend 50K Plus Now Currently I am pay bill via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Get 400 rs Cashback.

I want to get maximum cashback so I am thinking I pay 16K CC Bill Via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Remaining Amount Pay to Other Platform Which Give Me Cashback So Please Give Me Suggest Other Platform.

I have one more option I Upgrade My Hdfc Millennia Debit Card to Hdfc Platinum Debit Card which give max 750 cashback should I upgrade or not ?

Now, if you want to really really maximise the CB on your 50K monthly CC payment.

1) Open another HDFC SB account- variant SavingsMax -
25K MAB or against FD amount depending upon branch location

2) Get free Platinum DC

3) Pay 16K using Millennia DC and 34 K using Platinum DC
Total CB = 400+ 340 = 740
as against 500 if you pay the entire amount by Platinum DC

Extra savings of 240 pm. Or, 2880 pa

More details of SavingsMax account here

If you don't want Savings Max account then get normal account and get paid Platinum DC. Still profitable

Enjoy!!

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Go through this one for better details on your questions.
Thread 'Best Debit Card For Credit Card Bill Payment 2024' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-debit-card-for-credit-card-bill-payment-2024.26178/

P B R G

TF Ace
Now, if you want to really really maximise the CB on your 50K monthly CC payment.

1) Open another HDFC SB account- variant SavingsMax -
25K MAB or against FD amount depending upon branch location

2) Get free Platinum DC

3) Pay 16K using Millennia DC and 34 K using Platinum DC
Total CB = 400+ 340 = 740
as against 500 if you pay the entire amount by Platinum DC

Extra savings of 240 pm. Or, 2880 pa

More details of SavingsMax account here

If you don't want Savings Max account then get normal account and get paid Platinum DC. Still profitable

Enjoy!!
Or he can pay the entire bill by Platinum and use Millenia for WL. Total effective cashback - 500+400=900 pm.