• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Pay APAY ICICI CC Bill To Get Maximum Cashback

ihmahetar

TF Select
I have APAY ICICI Bank CC And Every Month I Spend 50K Plus Now Currently I am pay bill via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Get 400 rs Cashback.

I want to get maximum cashback so I am thinking I pay 16K CC Bill Via Hdfc Millennia Debit Card And Remaining Amount Pay to Other Platform Which Give Me Cashback So Please Give Me Suggest Other Platform.

I have one more option I Upgrade My Hdfc Millennia Debit Card to Hdfc Platinum Debit Card which give max 750 cashback should I upgrade or not ?

Please TF Community Help Me.

Reactions: SSV
both hdfc and unipay
Yesterday i paid 100 for my amazon icici CC from Hdfc platinum DC through sbi unipay,
Also 150 from hdfc billpay,
Paid two time from two diff platform just to verify if CB is credited or not.
Will i get CB for both ?? As right now everyone is confused regarding that they get CB or not.

Also i have bill due date tomorrow so can anyone precisely confirm from where should i pay entire bill to get Cb ???
@L2R

Yesterday i paid 100 for my amazon icici CC from Hdfc platinum DC through sbi unipay,
Also 150 from hdfc billpay,
Paid two time from two diff platform just to verify if CB is credited or not.
Will i get CB for both ?? As right now everyone is confused regarding that they get CB or not.

Also i have bill due date tomorrow so can anyone precisely confirm from where should i pay entire bill to get Cb ???
@L2R
currently, the probability is higher on unipay. few users recently reported hdfc bill pay being charged as "rental". one user also reported not receiving any cashback after paying amazon icici CC bill via hdfc bill pay. its not clear what is happening. maybe in a week we will have more clarity. meanwhile better to use unipay for now. i have not encountered any user yet who have reported no cashback via unipay. you may cross-check and report please.

currently, the probability is higher on unipay. few users recently reported hdfc bill pay being charged as "rental". one user also reported not receiving any cashback after paying amazon icici CC bill via hdfc bill pay. its not clear what is happening. maybe in a week we will have more clarity. meanwhile better to use unipay for now. i have not encountered any user yet who have reported no cashback via unipay. you may cross-check and report please.
I have due date tomorrow for bill payment for my AMAZON ICICI,
So i don't have time to cross check for now,
That's why i want confirmation on anyone getting CB recently so i can go ahead.

Recently my amazon pay icici card was removed as biller from hdfc bank account(due to new guideline of BBPS/RBI) ; now in my hdfc account i am unable to pay; it throwing error that "multiple credit card associated with the same parameters, please do the payment from respective issuer portal"
when i contact hdfc support they told that if it is added as biller somewhere else then BBPS wont allow, as of now i don't know where else it is added and icici card customer care also don't have the clue. I am not sure if its hdfc bank software issue or not.
how i can know or remove my icici card from biller list of different sites ? who can help me on this ?

1722666825897.webp

Recently my amazon pay icici card was removed as biller from hdfc bank account(due to new guideline of BBPS/RBI) ; now in my hdfc account i am unable to pay; it throwing error that "multiple credit card associated with the same parameters, please do the payment from respective issuer portal"
when i contact hdfc support they told that if it is added as biller somewhere else then BBPS wont allow, as of now i don't know where else it is added and icici card customer care also don't have the clue. I am not sure if its hdfc bank software issue or not.
how i can know or remove my icici card from biller list of different sites ? who can help me on this ?

View attachment 63702
Try giving a different name under "Biller Name"...should be different from what you had given when you had added the same card earlier.

Try giving a different name under "Biller Name"...should be different from what you had given when you had added the same card earlier.
There are no other nickname like that earlier or now. The card is registered and is in active status. The error is coming when i am trying to click pay option.

Back