• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay ICICI card limit

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone, first of all thank you for sharing wisdom here. This community is amazing. I have doubt regarding Amazon pay ICICI credit card. I received this card in August 2021, the limit I was offered was ₹50,000. The limit has not increased once. Monthly bill is around ₹5000 - ₹10,000. I have another card Amazon MU platinum card that was upgraded from Coral (My first card). MU card the limit was increased from ₹51000 to ₹5.1 lakh within 6-8 months. My usage are as follows:
  • The orders from Amazon (grocery for me other orders for friends and family also).
  • Recharges on Amazon.
Please teach me what I am doing wrong.
I had opened ICICI Amazon Pay card when I was student and had 0 income hence they offered me 60K limit was less than then HDFC card I was holding (limit 1.5L).

Later I requested them and they asked me for Salary Slip once I shared they upgraded limit to more than 30x.

ICICI may also match your limit to other ICICI Card if requested.

LimaT

TF Select
It's pretty surprising... ICICI is very liberal in limit enhancements... I also got my APay card around april 2021 with limit of 30k only... But it was gradually increased to 5L till last year and I'm expecting another LE this year too...
Just check your imobile app and in that see the manage limits section.... May be you have been provided enhancement but hasn't availed it
Yeah Same for me, They initially gave 1.1L after 1 yr got LE, now 4.4 L

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Meri to 18 credit cards ki combined limit hi 10L hai😂 (Excluding shared limit cards)
mere paas 6 cards hai total only from hdfc, axis and ICICI.

Pin Code issue ke wajah most cards ni milte and SBI never offer me CB always tells me you applied CB but we approved some random card which I always reject.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sabka reply dekhkar aisa lag raha hai ki sirf mai hi hun jiska Apay card ka limit increase nahi ho raha hai?

Mujhe bhi koi tip dedo then sab milkar😂
I have 1 year 8 months old Apay card with 1L limit.

ICICI Expressions Card 6 month old (applied this to get the LTF Coral card, will be closing before annual fee).

ICICI Coral Credit Card 4 month old

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sabka reply dekhkar aisa lag raha hai ki sirf mai hi hun jiska Apay card ka limit increase nahi ho raha hai?

I have 1 year 8 months old Apay card with 1L limit
ICICI Expressions Card 6 month's old (applied this to get the coral card will be closing before annual fee)
ICICI Coral Credit Card 4 month's old
Sir in case your Coral limit is higher ask them to match. May take more than 1 attempt but is possible.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

I have 1 year 8 months old Apay card with 1L limit
ICICI Expressions Card 6 month's old (applied this to get the coral card will be closing before annual fee)
ICICI Coral Credit Card 4 month's old
Bola toh privious post me

1 month 40k spend kardo and 35 k bill statement generation se pehle dedo.

Next 2,3 months spend only under 1k or 500