• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay ICICI card limit

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ICICI always match my Citi Card Limit and offer the same automatically.
tenor.gif

MudraMantra

TF Buzz
Hello everyone, first of all thank you for sharing wisdom here. This community is amazing. I have doubt regarding Amazon pay ICICI credit card. I received this card in August 2021, the limit I was offered was ₹50,000. The limit has not increased once. Monthly bill is around ₹5000 - ₹10,000. I have another card Amazon MU platinum card that was upgraded from Coral (My first card). MU card the limit was increased from ₹51000 to ₹5.1 lakh within 6-8 months. My usage are as follows:
  • The orders from Amazon (grocery for me other orders for friends and family also).
  • Recharges on Amazon.
Please teach me what I am doing wrong.
I also had similar issue, I was having ICICI Platinum Credit card and APAY card at that time but both were having different CL.
I called customer care and that person matched the limit across all cards.

Trust Me

TF Ace
ICICI usually doesn't offer LE to Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card holders, so this is normal.
It does quite frequently and gives also high limit

but only if

You dont use

Hehe ....

It sounds rather like the story of blind people trying to describe an elephant! :) : everyone's description was different!

--- I got large LEs on my Amazon Pay CC which was being used quite frequently! :)

MudraMantra

TF Buzz
Only that card you want for LE

If you try on all card then it would better

Even all are shared limit but they increase limit on individual card basis
I disagree with 3rd Line. Whenever I am getting CL increase offer since last 2 years in ICICI I am getting it for all my ICICI cards.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hehe ....

It sounds rather like the story of blind people trying to describe an elephant! :) : everyone's description was different!

--- I got large LEs on my Amazon Pay CC which was being used quite frequently! :)
Banks are unique nowadays. No universal policies 😂🤣 sabke liye alag alag

atx

TF Select
Your case may be exceptional. 90% in ICICI get LE differently
Same in my case as well.. My apay and visa plat limits were same initially, then got LE separately on both cards for different amounts. This continued for 1-2 years and suddenly 3-4 months ago they matched both limits.. Basically increased visa plat to from 6.4L to 10L, and then after few weeks increased apar from 7.5L to 10L.

bhavik886151

TF Premier
You are not confusing ICICI with HDFC, are you?! :)

ICICI have been rather generous with LE on my Amazon Pay CC, -- so much so, that for a while it had the highest CL amongst all my cards!
i have apay with 1 lakh limit from 2 year and still not a single LE

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone, first of all thank you for sharing wisdom here. This community is amazing. I have doubt regarding Amazon pay ICICI credit card. I received this card in August 2021, the limit I was offered was ₹50,000. The limit has not increased once. Monthly bill is around ₹5000 - ₹10,000. I have another card Amazon MU platinum card that was upgraded from Coral (My first card). MU card the limit was increased from ₹51000 to ₹5.1 lakh within 6-8 months. My usage are as follows:
  • The orders from Amazon (grocery for me other orders for friends and family also).
  • Recharges on Amazon.
Please teach me what I am doing wrong.
Just practice start and stop technique rigorously and religously ..
Search for my previous posts for details

Last edited:

Riya

TF Ace
ICICI often offer LE to everyone in fag end of December... If you haven't got one then wait...

Reactions: SSV