• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI card not reflecting on iMobile app

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
My Amazon pay ICICI card approved yesterday (via get card in 60 seconds because of 1st ICICI card) but it's not reflecting on iMobile app even after 24 hrs. In net banking I can view card number but viewing CVV showing error. When will this new card available on mobile app?
How to know theses both cards have shared limit or different in each?

Dont apply now.... Apply after ur icici card starts showing in cibil.... I got my platinum ltf in dec... But card showed now in march.....I applied today and my card generated in 60 seconds..but card not showing in imobile or netbanking... Maybe it will show after midnight... .. Just was asked existing credit card 16 digits and was told to confirm delivery address.... Earlier.... Was rejected two times.....
Your card will show tomorrow midnight lol

Dont apply now.... Apply after ur icici card starts showing in cibil.... I got my platinum ltf in dec... But card showed now in march.....I applied today and my card generated in 60 seconds..but card not showing in imobile or netbanking... Maybe it will show after midnight... .. Just was asked existing credit card 16 digits and was told to confirm delivery address.... Earlier.... Was rejected two times.....
Bro btw did you check your cibil for any sort of hit from applying apay?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Bro btw did you check your cibil for any sort of hit from applying apay?
I will check in some app.... But if they have given a hit for personal loan I will get it removed... I have got all of my icici cibil hits removed.... 2 for earlier apay applications and one for coral ltf... Which they fakely called me for as I have a salary account with them. .. And then gave mine credit card.... I then changed it to platinum ltf by complaining to customer care....

I will check in some app.... But if they have given a hit for personal loan I will get it removed... I have got all of my icici cibil hits removed.... 2 for earlier apay applications and one for coral ltf... Which they fakely called me for as I have a salary account with them. .. And then gave mine credit card.... I then changed it to platinum ltf by complaining to customer care....
Can you share the email id, you used for removing cibil enquiries. They hit my cibil two times with personal loan inquiry for coral card.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
I already have ICICI core card...so 60 sec option given to me. I applied for Amazon cc on Dec 22 without ICICI account and ICICI cc ,but that application was on hold due to documents upload failure.So I de linked my mobile from Amazon pay cc application, opend account with ICICI and in January last I got my first ICICI card with limit of 1.5 L and now in March early Amazon pay cc offer comes and approved with1.5 L limit. Today LE offer comes for ICICI core card and limit increased to 4.5 L, no idea if there are 2 saparate limits of 4.5 L & 1.5 Lakh or 4.5 merged limit.
bro if it's not reflecting in imobile than you can link it manually as it's showing full details in net banking. you don't need CVV. i got apay card yesterday night and linked it manually. it started showing by midnight.
also even if it's 1.5 lakh you can call 🤙 cc and submit a service request within 1 working day they will match limit with core card to 4.5 lakh

Axis me account open mat karwana bhai unnecessary charges kat leta hai kaafi logo ke bad experience hai. Cards ache hai uske sirf.
HDFC ka toh I always say ki wo loyal customers ki value ni krta. Mera preferred account hone ke bawjood Moneyback se na card upgrade na LE mila h past 3 years me. Tata Neu card ko LTF karne bola to bolte h card bnd krwalo. Koi retention ki chinta ni unko. Toh unka bank account hona na hona koi fark Ni pdta card pe.
Do you maintain good balance in preferred account?

I have ICICI Bank Gold Privilege Account with zero balance. Account is upgraded, but I never maintain a single Rupee in that account :LOL: ;) So, I do not expect any pre approved offers from ICICI Bank even though I hold Privilege account. Now I have a credit card with 80k limit.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

I have ICICI Bank Gold Privilege Account with zero balance. Account is upgraded, but I never maintain a single Rupee in that account :LOL: ;) So, I do not expect any pre approved offers from ICICI Bank even though I hold Privilege account. Now I have a credit card with 80k limit.
I maintain atleast 1-1.5L in the HDFC account. Shifted rest of the balance to IDFC bank coz they're giving good interest. They're not accepting any application from me as well. So took their Wow secured card with 50k fd

I also have hdfc preferred and maintaining 3x mab but still not getting ragalia upgrade offer or LE.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
bro if it's not reflecting in imobile than you can link it manually as it's showing full details in net banking. you don't need CVV. i got apay card yesterday night and linked it manually. it started showing by midnight.
also even if it's 1.5 lakh you can call 🤙 cc and submit a service request within 1 working day they will match limit with core card to 4.5 lakh
will total credit limit be 4.5L+ 4.5 L= 9L or just 4.5L after matching limit with core card ? Please guide me

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
They have already matched to my platinum ltf limit... They asked for 16 digits of that card....

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Your current limit is also merged for example if you use 1.5 lakhs from apay card then you can use maximum 3 lakhs from core card.
But currently imobile is showing 2 different limits for both cards 4.5 L & 1.5 L. Suppose if I spend 1 L from both cards then what will be the credit utilisation in this situation? will matching credit limit of both cards have any impact on credit utilisation?

But currently imobile is showing 2 different limits for both cards 4.5 L & 1.5 L. Suppose if I spend 1 L from both cards then what will be the credit utilisation in this situation? will matching credit limit of both cards have any impact on credit utilisation?
They will be reported as seperate cards in cibil with seperate limits but in actual you have a total combined limit of 4.5 lac. Firstly call customer care and ask the to match both of your cards limit.