• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI card not reflecting on iMobile app

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
My Amazon pay ICICI card approved yesterday (via get card in 60 seconds because of 1st ICICI card) but it's not reflecting on iMobile app even after 24 hrs. In net banking I can view card number but viewing CVV showing error. When will this new card available on mobile app?
How to know theses both cards have shared limit or different in each?

Rohan

TF Premier
My Amazon pay ICICI card approved yesterday (via get card in 60 seconds because of 1st ICICI card) but it's not reflecting on iMobile app even after 24 hrs. In net banking I can view card number but viewing CVV showing error. When will this new card available on mobile app?
How to know theses both cards have shared limit or different in each?
It may take up to 3 days to reflect in app but you check simultaneously on internet banking.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Same here. I think it will show by tomorrow.

btw you had 60 sec option that means you were pre-approved. so, why didn't you take their core card first?
and whats your credit limit?
I already have ICICI core card...so 60 sec option given to me. I applied for Amazon cc on Dec 22 without ICICI account and ICICI cc ,but that application was on hold due to documents upload failure.So I de linked my mobile from Amazon pay cc application, opend account with ICICI and in January last I got my first ICICI card with limit of 1.5 L and now in March early Amazon pay cc offer comes and approved with1.5 L limit. Today LE offer comes for ICICI core card and limit increased to 4.5 L, no idea if there are 2 saparate limits of 4.5 L & 1.5 Lakh or 4.5 merged limit.

I already have ICICI core card...so 60 sec option given to me. I applied for Amazon cc on Dec 22 without ICICI account and ICICI cc ,but that application was on hold due to documents upload failure.So I de linked my mobile from Amazon pay cc application, opend account with ICICI and in January last I got my first ICICI card with limit of 1.5 L and now in March early Amazon pay cc offer comes and approved with1.5 L limit. Today LE offer comes for ICICI core card and limit increased to 4.5 L, no idea if there are 2 saparate limits of 4.5 L & 1.5 Lakh or 4.5 merged limit.
So you got pre-approved cc within a month of opening savings account with icici? and you received limit enhancement offer within three months of card issuance?

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
So you got pre-approved cc within a month of opening savings account with icici? and you received limit enhancement offer within three months of card issuance?
no that was not pre-approved...I applied through branch agent and I activated my card on 1st Feb... limit increase offer just came after I paid my 1st bill.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
This limit increase is very fast. How much limit did you use in first bill? and highest cc limit on your cibil?
I only used 1.5% in 1st bill...just paid my dues on bill generation date...then...used this card to purchase household goods in Amazon approx 1200 rs....then both offers came 60 Sec Amazon card & limit increase.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
This limit increase is very fast. How much limit did you use in first bill? and highest cc limit on your cibil?
Till date mine single card HDFC reflecting on CIBIL with high credit 13000....as HDFC not showing full credit limit in CIBIL, after that I got Airtel Axis, ICICI & now Amazon pay....last 3 cards yet to reflect in CIBIL.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
where did you receieve apay card offer?
Amazon app me hi invite aaya Bhai....pr uske liye 10 baar email & Twitter complaint karni padi mujhe.... mobile number delink kraane k baad we are invite only card AA rha tha.... apply ka option hide tha....kuch dino baad apply now ka option aaya...fir bhi apply nhi kiya....fir shopping kri ICICI card se...to get card in 60 second aa gya

Amazon app me hi invite aaya Bhai....pr uske liye 10 baar email & Twitter complaint karni padi mujhe.... mobile number delink kraane k baad we are invite only card AA rha tha.... apply ka option hide tha....kuch dino baad apply now ka option aaya...fir bhi apply nhi kiya....fir shopping kri ICICI card se...to get card in 60 second aa gya
Chalo acha h mazze karo. mujhe itni limit mil jaey toh sidha axis magnus apply karlu.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Yha sirf 2.5L to 2.7L hui. Even when I prepay most of the transactions. Bill me under 1% hi aata regularly.
aapka Account h bhai ICICI me? ek baar profile update karke dekh lo.... salary k option annual salary me bdha kr.... offer AA jaane chahiye. Mere ko bhut se loan k offer bhi mile hain....kl card upgrade ka offer bhi show kr rha tha....but wo SB paid card the.... Amazon approve hua to card upgrade offer gaayb ho gya.