• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Amazon Pay ICICI Cc upgrade

Channakya

TF Buzz
Hi , I have Apay cc with 610k limit since 2021, and I don’t hold any other relationship with ICICI bank , and I have not got any other ore approved offers from icici .

So with this limit can I take c2c or should I open a bank account with icici with out any AMB .

Can you suggest any method to secure card from icici.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hi , I have Apay cc with 610k limit since 2021, and I don’t hold any other relationship with ICICI bank , and I have not got any other ore approved offers from icici .

So with this limit can I take c2c or should I open a bank account with icici with out any AMB .

DM ICICI Bank on X to issue any other card on basis of your existing card

You can open ICICI privilege account with 1L initial funding and 0 mab

HOME_CARDER

TF Premier
If you have Apay card. You can apply for the Expressions Credit Card through the app. It has an annual fee of Rs 500+GST. After three months, you can call and request an upgrade.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Have you checked offers both in net banking and iMobile App?

Do this first..
1) In net banking -> go to Loans and check if any CC offers exist.
2) Uninstall and Re-install your iMobile App ( assuming you are on Andriod) .. re -resigter and check your cards offers under " Pre aproved Offers"..

Please do the above first updae here... then we will move forward later..

Last edited:

Channakya

TF Buzz
Have you checked offers both in net banking and iMbole App?

Do this first..
1) In net banking -> go to Loans and check if any offers exist.
2) Uninstall and Re-install your iMobile App ( assuming you are Andriod) .. re -resigter and check your cards offers under " Pre aproved Offers"..

Please do the above first updae here... then we will move forward later..
1 ) I have checked there are no offers
2) iphone user

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1 ) I have checked there are no offers
2) iphone user
You need to try to check on Andriod App as well..
Sometimes there are hidden offers exists that wont be visible both on iOS and net banking...

Share your SS of "Loans " screen in net banking..

You should be able to get some offers based on your 3 year Apay relationship.. in my view...

Then thre is alwasy a way to get the basic core card via X route as other members suggested.

Last edited:

Vishal@12

TF Buzz

Call Icici customer care and ask them to give you another icici credit card, I did same way, on call they applied, and issue me Icici platinum CC in March ending and given me pre approved offer of Coral rupay in April 24.