• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
sir, my card was approved on Friday and I don't have a bank account so to access my card virtually.

How long do they take to deliver the card?
Between metro cities it takes max 2 working days, for me it took just 1 working day for card to reach from Delhi to Mumbai. Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities can expect between 3-5 working days !!

SAS

TF Premier
I also got an offer of LTF ICICI Rubyx dual card. I accepted the offer. My question is does one gets the notification or message or an email from an ICICI stating about the upgrade once you accept it. I didn't get any of these. Or the card will be deilvered automatically within 5 to 7 working days..
i got a call from icici saying iam eligible for that card ... after that 20 days passed ... i called icici customer care to coonfirm if this is for real ? then they said no nothing like that you may have gotten a fake call .... i said ok and hung up the call .... and 3 days later one day morning i just woke up and checked in imobile and suddenly those 2 cards are appearing ..... and comng to physical cards have not been delivered yet and i didnt even got a dispatch messege ... its been 5 days i recieved those cards in my app

rrsji

TF Premier
i w
If anyone is getting paid upgrades only and want a life time free upgrade. apply a fresh card ignoring the upgrade offer at that time. based on your profile you will be shown at least one paid card LTF during application. This is as informed by ICICI customer care and i got all variants of Coral cards LTF during application while getting all paid upgrades preapproved.

Please note there will be CIBIL hit.
I was informed that sapphire is available, but I actually wanted Rubyx. The guy said he would call again and guide me on the website for getting the Rubyx LTF. I'm not sure how he will do that, but I am waiting for his call. I already have a sapphire LTF, so I opted out from that.

rrsji

TF Premier
I have 4 accounts opened in the ICICI site: one for Apay, two for different Coral accounts, and one for the Gemstone card (Sapphiro, Coral). They all have different credit limits. How do I match all of them with the highest one? Where should I send a mail about this, or should I just leave it as it is? (I got 4 Coral cards with no adverse impact on my credit, they just kept sending them when I applied once.)

Obhi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i w

I was informed that sapphire is available, but I actually wanted Rubyx. The guy said he would call again and guide me on the website for getting the Rubyx LTF. I'm not sure how he will do that, but I am waiting for his call. I already have a sapphire LTF, so I opted out from that.
If you have Sapphiro LTF, Coral LTF whats the point of getting Rubyx!

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
I got my cards delivered today. When I try to retrieve user ID using credit card number and registered phone number, it says the supplied phone number is not registered with us. I spoke to CC, and they say your number is not registered for online banking. I'm taking a request, and it'll be linked within 24 hours.

I questioned why they did not do it automatically. To which, CC said people like to operate in offline mode as well, so we link phone numbers based on requests. I felt like I was talking to SBI CC, and I hung up.

The Dreamfolks card will be delivered separately.

marvel

TF Premier
Hey guys got upgrade offer to paid Sapphiro dual variant. Is there any trick for ltf? No savings with icici. Holding coral rupay, apay and platinum all ltf.

navdeep22

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Normally, holders of only Amazon CC are not given any pre-approved offers. They first need to get a core CC. Thereafter, pre-approved offers will appear in their App at very regular intervals.

In 01/2024, I asked them, via X, and got Platinum CC. Then, thru pre-approved got Coral in 03/2024. Did not opt for Rubix offers since then. Now, in 06/2024, got MakeMyTrip CC - again thru pre-approved offer.
Where can we see pre approved offers. I am holding icici credit card from past 6 months and cannot see limit increase or upgrade offer