• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay icici credit card

rsongs

TF Buzz
Hello
Let me first tell you my situation, i applied apay icici card 6 months ago and it got rejected 2 days after vkyc dont know reason they havent disclosed even after many follow ups
Anyways, yesterday apply now button again appeared but i am a student i dont have an office email and office address but i have 1 year old active hdfc credit card(which came preapproved) in my credit history,also my cibil score is 777. i have an aixs bank and hdfc bank account with good balance 70k+

So i have 2 options either i enter my college id into office id section and college address into office address section
Or
Add my personal id into office id section and my fathers shop address into office address
Please guide.
Also do they do office address verification?

Last edited:
I have filled my residence address as office address.
Also you can use your father's shop as yours. Choose self employed.
For me they didn't do the field verification.

Same I'm a student.
I will suggest click on apply now button, filled one or two details. Then just close the app.
You will get call from ICICI, then tell the agent about your condition. He or she will help properly.
If the agent deny to help then don't argue just cut the call and then again click on apply now and close the app. You will get call again.
If you are getting call from the agent there is a huge chance that your card will be approved.

And fill all the details with the help of the agent, and clarify all the situation with him or her. They will guide properly.

I did the same and got my card

I have filled my residence address as office address.
Also you can use your father's shop as yours. Choose self employed.
For me they didn't do the field verification.

Same I'm a student.
I will suggest click on apply now button, filled one or two details. Then just close the app.
You will get call from ICICI, then tell the agent about your condition. He or she will help properly.
If the agent deny to help then don't argue just cut the call and then again click on apply now and close the app. You will get call again.
If you are getting call from the agent there is a huge chance that your card will be approved.

And fill all the details with the help of the agent, and clarify all the situation with him or her. They will guide properly.

I did the same and got my card
Didnt helped,Got 2 call .They are ready to compromise for office address but they do need office email id and income proof as of now

Didnt helped,Got 2 call .They are ready to compromise for office address but they do need office email id and income proof as of now

The Income Proof matter is totally based on system I guess, If your cibil is good and you don't have any hard inquiry in last few months, then I guess they will not ask for the proof.

Although I'm not sure, as I told you that this depends on their system.

But in my case

I chose Self-employed, then category - Other, and income source - other
Income - 3 to 5 lakh

Office address same as my residence address, just Wrote my town name 2 times for differentiate, otherwise the whole adress was same.

Email is also same as my personal email id.

And I guess there is an option for refferal code , put "AIR" full form Amazon ICICI Rewards or refferal, told by the agent.

That's all, and one thing to remember, if your OTP is not coming, don't press resend, wait for few minutes.
She told me not to click on resend. Don't know the reason.

Back