• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved credit card offer for Amazon pay ICICI credit card users

me_sovon

TF Select
I recently got the Amazon pay ICICI credit card without any income proof and document verification.
This is my first unsecured credit card.

Now I want to ask those people who got the Amazon pay credit card recently, did you recieve any pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI?

How much time it took for the offer?

What was your average spends on those months?

Did you get the life time free credit card or chargeable card on the pre-approved offer?

Update: So My Amazon pay ICICI card was approved on 19 July 2024, and I got the pre-approved life time free ICICI coral Rupay credit card offer on 9th August 2024 midnight, my first billing date is 12 August 2024.
The physical card was dispatched on the same day 9th August, got the physical card on 12 August 2024.

Last edited:
Does this go with pre approved offer also? Or I have to apply separately for this?
Pre-approved
But they are clearly saying that co branded credit are not applicable for this kind offer, means they are saying that as I have only amazon pay card so they can't approve any other cards on this.
I have to apply separately or I have to wait for pre approved offer recieved on iMobile app.
All ICICI cards are applicable for instant discount offers leaving Amazon Pay card. As this is your first unsecured card don't hurry wait for some time and try to spend using the card regularly. ICICI will give you pre-approved offers.

Last edited:
Pre-approved

All ICICI cards are applicable for instant discount offers leaving Amazon Pay card. As this is your first unsecured card don't hurry wait for some time and try to spend using the card regularly. ICICI will give you pre-approved offers.

Sure.
May be I'm looking little bit in hurry, but trust me I'm not applying for any cards now, and not initiating any hard enquiry.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Just start your new credit card application and leave it in between, do not complete it.
You will start receiving calls from ICICI representatives notifying you which card you are eligible for (LTF). This mostly works for everyone, try your luck.

Currently I think should not add any hard cibil enquiry, and if I start the application I have to fill the pan number so I guess I should avoid this.

I recently got the Amazon pay ICICI credit card without any income proof and document verification.
This is my first unsecured credit card.

Now I want to ask those people who got the Amazon pay credit card recently, did you recieve any pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI?

How much time it took for the offer?

What was your average spends on those months?

Did you get the life time free credit card or chargeable card on the pre-approved offer?
Did you too got call from ICICI representatives ?
Yesterday I left a half-filled Amazon Pay Card application, today morning got a call from ICICI CC they said i can apply for this Credit Card with just PAN and Aadhaar no income proof needed should i apply ? Was there CIBIL enquiry in your case ? And can I ask them to provide me Platinum Chip Credit Card instead which gives instant discount sales

Last edited:
Did you too got call from ICICI representatives ?
Yesterday I left a half-filled Amazon Pay Card application, today morning got a call from ICICI CC they said i can apply for this Credit Card with just PAN and Aadhaar no income proof needed should i apply ?
Yes, the chances of approval is very high currently
Was there CIBIL enquiry in your case ? And can I ask them to provide me Platinum Chip Credit Card instead which gives instant discount sales
Cibil enquiry will happen for sure
No, you can't change the card variant while applying

Yes, the chances of approval is very high currently

Cibil enquiry will happen for sure
No, you can't change the card variant while applying
And what about the approval chances of Platinum Chip Credit Card if I apply directly from ICICI Bank site ? Can that be applied with just PAN and Aadhaar without any income proof ?

Last edited:
And what about the approval chances of Platinum Chip Credit Card if I apply directly from ICICI Bank site ? Can that be applied with just PAN and Aadhaar without any income proof ?
Yes, after getting Apay card you don't need to submit any income proof. But recently heard ICICI is not issuing Platinum Chip unsecured cards anymore.
Just wait for few months you will get Coral Rupay LTF pre-approved offer in iMobile app without any income proof or cibil hit you can get the card

Bro, why do you need an expression card?
Why to pay 499+ GST? When you can get a core card for LTF within 2-3 months without any cibil hit or charges.
Don't rush for new cards so soon. When you get a new card from ICICI, a new account is created in your cibil.

Yes yes, I'm just asking, I will not apply now.

Because I'm new here so I want to know about this kind of methods.

But surely I will not do anything in hurry.

Thank you.

Yes yes, I'm just asking, I will not apply now.

Because I'm new here so I want to know about this kind of methods.

But surely I will not do anything in hurry.

Thank you.
Just like you, Amazon pay ICICI credit card is my credit card. Got approved on July 22nd last month and yesterday i.e., August 9th received pre approved Coral rupay card on imobile app, I went from no credit card to two, within a month. So I'm sure even you will get the Coral rupay card, pre approved.

Just like you, Amazon pay ICICI credit card is my credit card. Got approved on July 22nd last month and yesterday i.e., August 9th received pre approved Coral rupay card on imobile app, I went from no credit card to two, within a month. So I'm sure even you will get the Coral rupay card, pre approved.

I got the card LTF coral Rupay Card pre-approved offer already yesterday, same on 9th August. The physical card is already dispatched yesterday

Back