• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved credit card offer for Amazon pay ICICI credit card users

me_sovon

TF Select
I recently got the Amazon pay ICICI credit card without any income proof and document verification.
This is my first unsecured credit card.

Now I want to ask those people who got the Amazon pay credit card recently, did you recieve any pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI?

How much time it took for the offer?

What was your average spends on those months?

Did you get the life time free credit card or chargeable card on the pre-approved offer?

Update: So My Amazon pay ICICI card was approved on 19 July 2024, and I got the pre-approved life time free ICICI coral Rupay credit card offer on 9th August 2024 midnight, my first billing date is 12 August 2024.
The physical card was dispatched on the same day 9th August, got the physical card on 12 August 2024.

Last edited:
I recently got the Amazon pay ICICI credit card without any income proof and document verification.
This is my first unsecured credit card.

Now I want to ask those people who got the Amazon pay credit card recently, did you recieve any pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI?

How much time it took for the offer?

What was your average spends on those months?

Did you get the life time free credit card or chargeable card on the pre-approved offer?
during the application in step 2/3 did you fill the income details? i am seeing a get card approved in 30 minutes but i dont know if it is preapproved or not

during the application in step 2/3 did you fill the income details? i am seeing a get card approved in 30 minutes but i dont know if it is preapproved or not

Do you have any ICICI Card? I guess this is a pre-approved offer, because I didn't not see this 60 minutes banner. Although I'm not sure about it.

I have filled all the details including the income details.
The ICICI agent guide me to fill the application so at first I told the agent all the details and then according to my situation she helped me to fill the application.

I think I’m only one whom they aren’t giving coral rupay offer 🥹 it’s been a year but I don’t get the option either in netbanking nor app
Dude I have a 18-year old ICICI savings account with regular transactions and avg balance of 10k or so, Amazon Pay card for the last 5 years that I have heavily used (not anymore though) and FastTag. Forget pre-approved, still even after trying through everything and everyone including the RM directly they have said they will not issue me any credit cards even paid! Can you imagine?

So don't worry this is just ICICI being morons.

Dude I have a 18-year old ICICI savings account with regular transactions and avg balance of 10k or so, Amazon Pay card for the last 5 years that I have heavily used (not anymore though) and FastTag. Forget pre-approved, still even after trying through everything and everyone including the RM directly they have said they will not issue me any credit cards even paid! Can you imagine?

So don't worry this is just ICICI being morons.
Damnnn. Seems like icici is taking some sort of badla with you 😂😂🤡

I have apay cc for 11+ months. Never received any pre-approved offer to upgrade. Asked icici to upgrade it to any LTF card in twitter. They called me and told that they discontinued unsecured platinum card and they never offer pre-approved offer to cobranded cc and I have to freshly apply for any paid card.
I have icici savings a/c and planning to open a FD in it.
Is it good idea to apply for FD based LTF platinum card after having unsecured card of the same bank?

I have apay cc for 11+ months. Never received any pre-approved offer to upgrade. Asked icici to upgrade it to any LTF card in twitter. They called me and told that they discontinued unsecured platinum card and they never offer pre-approved offer to cobranded cc and I have to freshly apply for any paid card.
Is it good idea to apply for FD based LTF platinum card after having unsecured card of the same bank?
Yes, It will be mix of credits. Good for cibil.

If you are planning to take FD card, then why don't you try to get the FD card from another bank. I mean as you have unsecured card on ICICI then why to take secured card from the same bank.

Get the secured card from other banks, continue it for 1 year.

@SSV bhai kindly guide him.

If you are planning to take FD card, then why don't you try to get the FD card from another bank. I mean as you have unsecured card on ICICI then why to take secured card from the same bank.

Get the secured card from other banks, continue it for 1 year.

@SSV bhai kindly guide him.
for BBD sale, as apay card is useless during any sale.

Yes I know that, but other than icici, Axis and HDFC cards offer will available either on Amazon or Flipkart according to their partnership.
For example, in recent GOAT sale of flipkart there was extra 8000 discount in laptop only by icici card (except apay). I missed it. Now want to get ready for bbd sale with full preparation. I have hdfc & flipkart axis card also.

For example, in recent GOAT sale of flipkart there was extra 8000 discount in laptop only by icici card (except apay). I missed it. Now want to get ready for bbd sale with full preparation. I have hdfc & flipkart axis card also.
Okay if you have other cards then go for ICICI FD card or you can apply for unsecured icici Card as you have already holding unsecured cards including ICICI

Back