• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay vouchers on Amex Gyftr

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It still 4% right even if we considered 1MR = 0.80p (rare hotel scenario), why people are going for it? Did I miss something?
1MR per 50 spent (40 in case of Plat). 5X reward multiplier means 5 points per 50 or 10 points per 100. Assuming 1MR=0.5 INR, still gets you 5% under average circumstances. Sometimes Mariott gives 30% bonus points on transfers which improves overall rate.

1MR per 50 spent (40 in case of Plat). 5X reward multiplier means 5 points per 50 or 10 points per 100. Assuming 1MR=0.5 INR, still gets you 5% under average circumstances. Sometimes Mariott gives 30% bonus points on transfers which improves overall rate.
But with the Gold card you have to calculate at 6x1k transaction bonus and sign up bonus to net a healthy 15% return. But that's provided you don't spend more that 72k on the card in a year! :)

kanjilal

TF Buzz
Can we purchase amazon pay gv of more than 25K in a month?
I have monthly expenses of close to 50K and i had gotten the AMEX Gold card for Amazon GV only but now i see that only 25K worth of vouchers can be purchased.
If i need more to purchase more than 25K then do i need another basic card or supplementary card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can we purchase amazon pay gv of more than 25K in a month?
I have monthly expenses of close to 50K and i had gotten the AMEX Gold card for Amazon GV only but now i see that only 25K worth of vouchers can be purchased.
If i need more to purchase more than 25K then do i need another basic card or supplementary card?
Here is the answer to your question..

1697028458114.png

Sohmel

TF Select
S S V, I have a similar question.

Could you see this and check if I'm doing it right? Currently hold the Trifecta

Gold - Purchasing 25k Amazon Voucher (4x6 and 1x1) (Can I get 2 add-on cards and purchase 50K Amazon Vouchers more given their mobile number will be different) - I know it says combination of Card and Mobile number but read people are only able to buy 25K max even if add-on cards

MRCC - Using 1500 x 4 monthly, also spending 20k monthly - Getting both the 1,000 bonus

Plat Travel - Spending 4L on it

Effectively -

3L a year on Gold Card
2.4L a year on MRCC
4L on Platinum Travel

Points I'm getting: 1.2L approx

I still have more spendings, so just wondering if I can bump the Gold to 75k Amazon Vouchers, that would be lovely.

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Gold - Purchasing 25k Amazon Voucher (4x6 and 1x1) (Can I get 2 add-on cards and purchase 50K Amazon Vouchers more given their mobile number will be different) - I know it says combination of Card and Mobile number but read people are only able to buy 25K max even if add-on cards

MRCC - Using 1500 x 4 monthly, also spending 20k monthly - Getting both the 1,000 bonus

Effectively -

3L a year on Gold Card
2.4L a year on MRCC
4L on Platinum Travel

I still have more spendings, so just wondering if I can bump the Gold to 75k Amazon Vouchers, that would be lovely.
I have 3 Amex plat charge sup cards for my family and I bought 25 k worth each from them

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The limits are at a mobile number as well as a credit card irrespective of primary or addon.

Eg. - I have 3 cards. MRCC, PT and Gold addon. Across these 3 for my number, I can buy Max 25k Apay. Let's MRCC 6k, Gold 6k & remaining 13k on PT.

I can use another number and buy remaining 12k on PT.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Effectively -

3L a year on Gold Card
2.4L a year on MRCC
4L on Platinum Travel

As you can see from the above posts, you can buy from add in cards as well..
please go ahead and update here.

PS: I don’t have any add on cards

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The limits are at a mobile number as well as a credit card irrespective of primary or addon.

Eg. - I have 3 cards. MRCC, PT and Gold addon. Across these 3 for my number, I can buy Max 25k Apay. Let's MRCC 6k, Gold 6k & remaining 13k on PT.

I can use another number and buy remaining 12k on PT.
The limits are only at a mobile number level, no check is performed at card level. At least that’s how it has been for me. To meet my plat travel milestone, I have purchased 1 L apay vouchers each month (25k x 4 accounts) using 4 different mobile numbers of my family members but using same card number

Last edited:

Sohmel

TF Select
The limits are only at a mobile number level, no check is performed at card level. At least that’s how it has been for me. To meet my plat travel milestone, I have purchased 1 L apay vouchers each month (25k x 4 accounts) using 4 different mobile numbers of my family members but using same card number
So in that sense, I can hold 1 card but purchase let's say 25k voucher 100 times using 100 different mobile numbers?

And would receive ((25,000*100)/50)*5 in Points?

That seems broker to some other extent.

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So in that sense, I can hold 1 card but purchase let's say 25k voucher 100 times using 100 different mobile numbers?

And would receive ((25,000*100)/50)*5 in Points?

That seems broker to some other extent.
Hypothetically yes, though I have gone up to 4 only… let us know if you succeed with more

Sohmel

TF Select
Hypothetically yes, though I have gone up to 4 only… let us know if you succeed with more
Well something weird is happening for me..just bought 5,000 x 4 vouchers, thinking i'll buy 2,500 x 2 vouchers (hitting both 6x above 1000 and utilizing all 25,000 AGV)
However, after the 5,000 x 4 vouchers - It says i have reached the limit of 25,000? When I have not even bought more than that lol, also I don't even have any add-ons yet, so can't be the case.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well something weird is happening for me..just bought 5,000 x 4 vouchers, thinking i'll buy 2,500 x 2 vouchers (hitting both 6x above 1000 and utilizing all 25,000 AGV)
However, after the 5,000 x 4 vouchers - It says i have reached the limit of 25,000? When I have not even bought more than that lol, also I don't even have any add-ons yet, so can't be the case.
This happened to me also.. don’t know how they are calculating that 25 K