• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay vouchers on Amex Gyftr

Sohmel

TF Select
There is a cap of 25000 bonus reward points for month
Oh is that on an account basis? Card basis?
Let's say I have 3 cards - I can get 75,000 bonus reward points per month or 25,000? Also if any of the cards has an add-on, let's say 1 of the 3 has 1 add-on, can i get 25,000 more on that?

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well something weird is happening for me..just bought 5,000 x 4 vouchers, thinking i'll buy 2,500 x 2 vouchers (hitting both 6x above 1000 and utilizing all 25,000 AGV)
However, after the 5,000 x 4 vouchers - It says i have reached the limit of 25,000? When I have not even bought more than that lol, also I don't even have any add-ons yet, so can't be the case.
Did any of your transactions fail in between? As in did you proceed from GyFTR page for payment but then the payment did not go through? This is one of the common reason for this error. Solution is to wait for 1-2 days and then try again. It should go through then.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did any of your transactions fail in between? As in did you proceed from GyFTR page for payment but then the payment did not go through? This is one of the common reason for this error. Solution is to wait for 1-2 days and then try again. It should go through then.
No failed transactions and I waited for more than 5 days.. still the same issue..
Next month I did the whole lot in one single go

Sohmel

TF Select
You are correct. Mine did fail a few times, tried again now and it's done.

25,000/25,000 used on my Gold Charge.

Next step is to get 2 add-ons and do 50,000 more. Pretty sweet deal knowing my spends are over 2L a month (75k is easily used on AP on expenses such as Uber, Swiggy, Utilities and Medicines)

MRCC is 2K bonus points at max using 20K, not gonna spend efforts to get more points using the 2x reward multiplier for this.

Plat Travel I use for holidays, always over 4L a year.

IMO, the Gold Card is something else and I'm regretting it not getting it earlier, if it's possible to get ~9k points on amazon spends of 75k a month.

Sohmel

TF Select
Think I just found a loophole lol. You can buy 25K amazon pay vouchers using your gold charge card using your primary number.

Then you don't even need to get add-on cards, just put a different number (someone u trust cause voucher will go there) and use the same card. The payment still goes through and gets posted as Reward Multipler platform on AMEX app (points not credited yet, but if it works that's easy)

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Sorry for a newbie question but If I use my MRCC card for 1500 vouchercon gyftr, will I get 30MR points or 300 or less points per 1500Rs transaction?

This is i read on gyftr portal for most of the vouchers ( additionally showing 0% 1% or 9% discount on voucher itself):
"Earn up to 10X points on Amazon Gift Cards & Gift Vouchers using American Express® Card."

arjun697

TF Premier
Amazon Pay for Amex Gytr has only denominations of 250 and 2000. So for monthly MRCC and Gold do we have to manually just add in multiples of 250 this time?

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
im buying amazon pay vouchers, every month. so if anyone wants to create spends on their cc & sell the vouchers to me at a discount, pls dm me anytime.

Bhavneet94

TF Buzz
Hi! New to this forum and amex world. Got my MRCC few days back. I am not able to buy Amazon pay vouchers from Reward multiplier. After filling all details, ‘proceed to payment’ is not getting activated. I just cant tap on it to make payment? Are vouchers not available or there is some issue in my card?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi! New to this forum and amex world. Got my MRCC few days back. I am not able to buy Amazon pay vouchers from Reward multiplier. After filling all details, ‘proceed to payment’ is not getting activated. I just cant tap on it to make payment? Are vouchers not available or there is some issue in my card?
Unless you have tried it on 2-3 occasions and on laptop/desktop and mobile browser, I see this as just a temporary bug.