• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay vouchers on Amex Gyftr

devarshi84

TF Buzz
Think I just found a loophole lol. You can buy 25K amazon pay vouchers using your gold charge card using your primary number.

Then you don't even need to get add-on cards, just put a different number (someone u trust cause voucher will go there) and use the same card. The payment still goes through and gets posted as Reward Multipler platform on AMEX app (points not credited yet, but if it works that's easy)
I am looking to add an AMEX Gold Charge card for utilities (via amazon) and fuel. Almost wrote it off until I read your post.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Just tried to buy 5k voucher and got the error below:

Screenshot_20240316-133557.png

Since when has there been a limit of 10k on MRCC?
Same error for me. Another card(s) taking a major hit and high no of AMEX card closures on the way. Even though 10K is a decent amount but there are no of users extracting majority of the card value/annual limit from very high amount monthly AmazonPay gift cards only, for them monthly 10K isn't going to be enough.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry for a newbie question but If I use my MRCC card for 1500 vouchercon gyftr, will I get 30MR points or 300 or less points per 1500Rs transaction?

This is i read on gyftr portal for most of the vouchers ( additionally showing 0% 1% or 9% discount on voucher itself):
"Earn up to 10X points on Amazon Gift Cards & Gift Vouchers using American Express® Card."
Beware of discount though, if the total cart value after discount is less than 1500, then it wont count against the milestone.