• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon scammed me

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
I purchased chair on 17 aug but does not deliver and on 23 they promised me price difference after delivery now they denied after return period is over, that is clear violation of Consumer protection act 2019.

Need expert advice

I guess you are saying that after the return period over the price has reduced. So you want to return it and buy it again.
But I think this not scam, because it's depends on the seller, they set the prices according to the demand, supply, how much discount they are getting from the company etc. so the price often fluctuate, it's nothing like scam.
Although I don't know about the 2019 act

I haven’t seen any price difference matching done by Amazon unless you were able to clearly document this while ordering the product. If you have it documented by any chance, you can try raising the issue and escalating it through the levels of support provided by them.

@Sdc
Please elaborate your concern, what exactly do you mean by price difference after delivery?
no, First i order chair from amazon on 17 august for that they provide fake tracking details which is confirmed by dtdc ,and for this I reached out amazon on 23 august and they mailed me that I will get price difference refund in my amazon pay wallet over email before placing new order on 23 august, after delivery they told me that they will credit once return period is over and after return period they denied for refund

As I check section 47 of Consumer protection act it is illegal as per consumer protection act 2019
I reached amazon in every possible way but they are not refunding my money
@Chhota Bheem @tbharech @me_sovon

Okay just go to X , tag them, as you have the email conversation they'll help you.
Also call them again and again

Seems like wrong information as several of my products that I ordered had their prices go down within a month but I was never issued the difference.

The difference wasn't much so i didn't bother but since you've the screenshot, you could escalate this at jeff@amazon email or the grievance team.

Seems like wrong information as several of my products that I ordered had their prices go down within a month but I was never issued the difference.

The difference wasn't much so i didn't bother but since you've the screenshot, you could escalate this at jeff@amazon email or the grievance team.
this is not price difference.. order didn't get delivered so replacement order came at higher price.. tht is the refund he wants

Okay just go to X , tag them, as you have the email conversation they'll help you.
Also call them again and again
already did this and their social media team also denied and yesterday I mailed some high authority in amazon so today I got calls from London, Dublin(Ireland) I didn't pick them so they mailed saying same thing we can't refund your money

So I asked them why fake promise/statement about refund is given to me and if they are not fake then why my refund is not processed in both cases it is illegal under indian laws,
before return period 5 times they confirmed I will get price difference refund and suddenly after return period you denied is also financial fraud

I have raised complaint with National consumer helpline, State consumer, and district level authorities, I have gone through laws amazon has done unfair trade pratices

sir your price came down after you purchase and delivered, my previous order is not delivered so I ask them before placing new order I repeat before placing new order , they told me 8068 will be credited after you place new order

I purchased chair on 17 aug but does not deliver and on 23 they promised me price difference after delivery now they denied after return period is over, that is clear violation of Consumer protection act 2019.

Need expert advice
v strange and unusual..

sir your price came down after you purchase and delivered, my previous order is not delivered so I ask them before placing new order I repeat before placing new order , they told me 8068 will be credited after you place new order

But they have given in writing that they will refund the excess amount.
Although it's not their policy but they gave the written consent, so they should stick to their words.

i think issue is, amazon is treating this as two different orders
order 1(which never delivered so they will refund your amount)
order 2(new order of same product but with higher price)

already did this and their social media team also denied and yesterday I mailed some high authority in amazon so today I got calls from London, Dublin(Ireland) I didn't pick them so they mailed saying same thing we can't refund your money

So I asked them why fake promise/statement about refund is given to me and if they are not fake then why my refund is not processed in both cases it is illegal under indian laws,
before return period 5 times they confirmed I will get price difference refund and suddenly after return period you denied is also financial fraud

I have raised complaint with National consumer helpline, State consumer, and district level authorities, I have gone through laws amazon has done unfair trade pratices

As you have in written, then I will suggest you to go further and register a complaint in consumer court

@Sdc

no, First i order chair from amazon on 17 august for that they provide fake tracking details which is confirmed by dtdc ,and for this I reached out amazon on 23 august and they mailed me that I will get price difference refund in my amazon pay wallet over email before placing new order on 23 august, after delivery they told me that they will credit once return period is over and after return period they denied for refund

As I check section 47 of Consumer protection act it is illegal as per consumer protection act 2019
I reached amazon in every possible way but they are not refunding my money
@Chhota Bheem @tbharech @me_sovon
Go to their chat support and keep on asking for refund sharing your mail .

Keep on doing this until they process it.

i think issue is, amazon is treating this as two different orders
order 1(which never delivered so they will refund your amount)
order 2(new order of same product but with higher price)
please check attachment first image where they mentioned that price difference will be provided against previous order
previous order is not delivered so they already refunded my money for previous order

since amazon violated laws even in previous order about fake tracking details I reached out amazon and said this is illegal so they agreed on price difference refund now they denied for refund

Back